Fowl Habit

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by redheadcali, Sep 12, 2004.

1. redheadcali

redheadcali Elite Refuge Member

Yeah, just south. The red balls are the bumpers to keep the dock from eating the camo clad.

I think she liked the vibrations. We couldn't get her down.:l

2. d tree's

d tree's Elite Refuge Member

Whew I thought those were salmon eggs :eek: ;) ,d

3. sdhunter

sdhunter Elite Refuge Member

Very sweet ride Steve. Hell, I thought we hit 54.7 with the three 200+ lbrs. It was hard to keep an eye on the GPS with all the bugs stinging the face.
    I tell you what guys, this boat is the real deal, I'm full of boat envy :nutz
    One tough rig, it even survived an off-road adventure on the trailer on a washed out road to boot!!!

Later,
    Mike

4. carsonsig

carsonsig Senior Refuge Member

question

is there something in the drive train to absorb log or limb hits? that is a sick boat, poast some pics of the rear end if you could!

awesome

5. redheadcali

It's got Chromolly steel hanging below the prop to help get through a direct hit but if the outsides that are unprotected get hit, it's gonna tear up a prop and break a shear key.

Click Here

Thanks, i'm really proud of her if you can't tell.

6. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

All I can say is that it is one Bad Mutha :yes The ride is awesome and can't wait to go chasin birds this winter in that puppy.:dv

WW

7. azfunn

azfunn Senior Refuge Member

54.7 mph--Hell you're going to have to shoot some of the ducks--Mallards and teal are supposed to be able to fly at 60+--You'll only catch the old and sick ones at 54.7-- better take a shotgun along just in case you only encounter healthy ducks--Great action shots. Awesome "duck boat"

8. redheadcali

Had to chime in on the new duck boat speed record. Ol Fowl Habit turned in a 58.9 this weekend with no passengers. Finaly got it turning 5,000 RPM. Also got the bimini installed, looking good now!

[​IMG]

9. azfunn

azfunn Senior Refuge Member

That's more like it--you'll be able to run them down and catch them with a butterfly net now:D Are those camo boat ID numbers? IF so, where did you get them? I'd like to get some. Bimini really adds to the look and will add to the comfort a whoooole lot when it is hot.

10. redheadcali

The numbers are a product I sell on my site. See the www link at the bottom of my post. These numbers are the one color numbers over camo. We also sell the two color numbers which look just like those on any color boat.