Foxpro Callers

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunters Forum' started by Hardcorefowler, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Hardcorefowler

Hardcorefowler Refuge Member

I am looking at getting a foxpro to do some coyote hunting with. Does anyone have any feedback on them? I will be mainly hunting in Michigan and don?t know if that has any difference with them compared to people that use them out West? Thanks for any help!

2. duck stopper

duck stopper Elite Refuge Member

I bought the FoxPro Fury a couple years ago. Although I use it mainly for crow hunting it is a quality product.

If you are only going to be a casual coyote hunter you might want to consider one of their less expensive models. I've seen a couple models that are closer to the $200 price that should serve you well.

3. Hardcorefowler

Hardcorefowler Refuge Member

Thanks for the feedback!

4. jet4

jet4 Elite Refuge Member

look at the Foxpro website. They have some refurbs on there to save you some money.

5. drakebuster84

drakebuster84 Senior Refuge Member

A good friend that I hunted with in college has an older model 416-B that has seen the test of time. Its an older Foxpro but still works great, I think its going on 8-10 years at least.

My uncle purchased an FX-5 a few years ago to use for crow hunting and the occasional fox/coyote hunt. What an awesome caller. The only thing they don't like is extreme cold as it really helps wear the batteries down fast. We always keep multiple sets (8 batteries) on hand in case they run out while we're hunting and that works well for us. I will be purchasing a Fury in the not so distant future. Plus they are made in the US more specifically PA. Can't beat em in my opinion.