Freeze on Potus,s ban on transgender

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by mpkowal, Aug 29, 2017.

1. DaPutts

DaPutts Senior Refuge Member

If your a "It" and you become a POW down the road with say North Korea I wonder if they'll give ya a choice on which crapper to use.

2. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Imagine that! Could it be that this here gender enlightenment thingy ain't universally shared?

3. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

Seems that "fair" is being discussed...

Frankly, in the military I do not want fair, I want "unfair." I would prefer our country had a military which was "unfair" to other countries.

I see the transgender issue in the military creating confusion and utilizing unnecessary resources, to make a very small portion of the population "feel good."

A more tactful and compassionate approach would have been better, and I believe Trump handled the situation poorly. My guess is that he was having some tantrum about "fake news" or such, and impulsively "tweeted" a directive.

Ducker 4 Ever, yellowlab03 and API like this.
  4. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

It may seem hard azzed, but... Rather than everyone feeling good with a trophy, the outcomes with the most effective impacts are those in place when its abundantly clear to the losing side that they did indeed lose. It follows they (losers) become somewhat more motivated to clean up their act and seek peace and harmony to avoid followup action.

Squaller and Ducker 4 Ever like this.
  5. wingmatt

wingmatt Elite Refuge Member

buck: "General Mattis is the best man in his administration and about the only competent one. If Mattis says this, then Donnie better listen to an actual intelligent MAN."
    "A problem"? I don't know about a problem, but I can't buy into the slobbber about him. We'll see over time how he turns out in this position.