Fruit

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by Buffalo Howler, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Buffalo Howler

Buffalo Howler Senior Refuge Member

Gentleness
    Reminding everyone that this is a fruit of the Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God. A divine fruit. From the one true God. He is a jealous God! True gentleness comes from the Omnipotent God. To be gentle means you have power. The Angel of the Lord killed 180,000 men in their sleep. When the enemy awoke and saw all the dead they fled! God is gentle and he is just. Not one more than the other.
    So the fruit of the Spirit let's one be gentle by giving control over to God. Forgiving those that hate you. A true gentlemen is made by God.

2. Buffalo Howler

Buffalo Howler Senior Refuge Member

Self Control
    I am a father of school age children. From what I have experienced in talking with school teachers today, self control would be a great segue into any conversation.
    Without the Holy Spirit you can not control yourself. Outburst of anger come naturally for me. It is in my sinful nature. It's not that I try to but I get angry over the things of me. Lust of the flesh, pride of life, things one has and does are all sources of anger for me. This is the fruit of the world. As John said. Those who live for this will not inherit the kingdom of God. I don't know about any of you but I need a Savior. His name is Jesus Christ. Pick up the cross and follow Him! He lives in me that I may die to this world and it's desires. Praise be to God for His mercy that I may bear fruit for my King!