Fundraiser for Bender

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by Birdtaxidermy, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Waterfowl fool

Waterfowl fool Elite Refuge Member

2. MASTERS

MASTERS Senior Refuge Member

For those who would want to donate and item or service for this auction please get with me by the end of the week. I would like to start this off here in the next week or two and let it run through the end of September. So far there has been some awesome items donated that will be available to bid on; taxidermy mounts, calls, prints, hunting trips, fishing trips, gun accessories, decoys etc.

Again, a big thanks goes out to everyone who has donated, been involved, and those who have kept the family in their thoughts and prayers.

3. Bender

Bender Elite Refuge Member

Just wanted to thanks all the Guys on the Forums here for their comments, and encouragement. For the generous auctions, and donations my Family, and I are very grateful.

It's been a hectic past 6 Weeks, but we've been fortunate to learn this past week after a Bone-Marrow Biopsy that Lilly is officially in Remission with no Leukemia in Her Bone Marrow. This is great news, but also begins a further regimen of Chemotherapy more intense than the first. We'll have another couple years of back, and forth to the Hospital which has still been a daily occurrence. We're glad to say Lilly has been happy, and well overall, and She doesn't mind being at the Hospital. I on the other hand do not like the Hospital, and I'm learning to be patient, and give up control the best I can. I do have some Decoy Painting I can get done there since fiberglass, and wood dust aren't okay in the Building at all so I am told.

It's all been really nice, and I can't really put into words what it means to us without sounding like a fruit-loop. Since I just got my super-energy Mom/Lilly's Grandma(who we love very much) to return Home I'm trying to avoid emotional situations completely...

Thanks again to everybody! It's been impossible to prioritize a ton of personal thank yous, so please include yourselves in this one. It means a lot to us.

:yes

4. SCDivers

SCDivers Senior Refuge Member

Good to hear! , you guys continue to be in my thoughts daily. I hope things continue to improve for Lilly.

5. tedlyduckster

tedlyduckster Senior Refuge Member

Best wishes and prayers, Bender. Life certainly is a contact sport! Stay strong. I'm hoping great blessings will come your way,

6. 7Greenheads

7Greenheads Senior Refuge Member

Bender do you have a paypal account. If so PM with your email address.