gay marriages, and "partnerships"

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by Bob Johnson, Apr 12, 2005.

1. sandman7655

sandman7655 Elite Refuge Member

what i ment by that statment was that this country was founded on and by christian beliefs.and it still is .i believe our money and such still says in God we trust.
    and as far as gays and lesbians are conserned in my eyes they are a blasphamy and should not be given any special considerations .the problem we have in this country is that everybody just excepts the new ways and we dont stand up for what we believe.
    these are my opinions on this matter

2. Southern Boy

Southern Boy Senior Refuge Member

You have diverted from the subject matter. I personally don't care if a couple of homofags want to play rodeo in the bedroom. This issue is about marriage which is a right granted by the government. As I previously stated, gays only want to be legally "married" so they can receive government benefits. Anything else including owning property, adopting children, etc can be accomplished in one form of fashion. They can even be "married" in alternative churches that recognize their marriage.

Lancej - you have only shown your views and as typical with most liberals have no basis or fact to prove that the government should grant this right. Give us a legitimate, factual reason why they should be married and not some liberal mouthing based on an emotional basis. I'm guessing you probably can't.

3. chris schultz

chris schultz Senior Refuge Member