Get on board, or lose your money...

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Michael, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Michael

Michael Elite Refuge Member

Thought it was interesting that Pence's guy is trying to get the money together and challenge Republicans fighting against Trump policy. Not a bad strategy and it will gain their ( the Republicans) attention if the wallets actually do it. Interesting to see Pence's team do this, they are usually the peace keepers...

Sort of makes me wonder if getting Bannon out of office was a planned strategy, he can now freely attack those opposing Trump and has done so...probably giving them too much credit though....

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/03/purge-anti-trump-republicans-nick-ayers-243416

lugnut, widgeon, API and 1 other person like this.
  2. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

Time to make the rinos extinct.

lugnut and OneShotBandit like this.
  3. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

We can only hope.

4. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

If the Dems would take a similar action, and get rid of the vocal few, we might actually be able to get something done.

On the other hand, are we just building a better swamp? It irks me that big money thinks they can control elections in this country. But that's the way it is.

Michael likes this.
  5. theduckguru

theduckguru Elite Refuge Member

Exactly what is the Trump agenda? Everything he said about trade is out the door.

6. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

You tell us you have been whining about it since before he took office!

7. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

You make "the point" of it all. If the money drives it, it is simply a change in the swamp model. And yes, big money basically drives everything.

8. eel river

With nothing on NAFTA, nothing on China trade and currency manipulation, nothing on tariffs, nothing on further penalizing companies for moving jobs out of the US, no one seems to understand what the agenda is because all that was the campaign promise appears either abandoned or certainly put aside. The whine of conservatives initially was "you can't expect anything before 6 months". We are now well beyond 6 months and the situation remains.

9. Michael

Michael Elite Refuge Member

There was a list posted on another thread that seems to contradict your incessant refrain, but whatever, that's just you.....

Maybe the point was that if he had a party behind him, those things would have been done..... I don't think any of those things are off the table, he's just looking for the work around....

As far as I am concerned I am happy with the SC justices we are gonna get along with all of the lower judicial appts....... just undoing all of the executive orders Obama did is a huge step in the right direction, so there is that.....I am happy with our military and their actions.... everything else is just gravy.....

Oh!... and he's not Hilary.... none of the above would be possible with Hillary

10. eel river

And Michael, the incessant "he's not Hillary" bellows a shallow defense of lack of effective action on the trade issues.