GHG Common Eiders

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by RSDecoys, Mar 31, 2012.

1. DiverFreak

DiverFreak Elite Refuge Member

I would love to argue with you Larry, but the thing is," When you argue with an Idiot you become one"!
    Pretty juvenile and pathetic at the futile drivel you put on facebook about Lake Bonneville Layout Boats and Knock-Em-Down. Thank you for showing me who i am dealing with:rolleyes:

DiverFreak

2. bill cooksey

bill cooksey Elite Refuge Member

Good grief. This thread has so many twists and turns Bobby Petrino would have wiped out on the first page.

3. RSDecoys

RSDecoys Senior Refuge Member

The only thing I'll comment on is them riding too low. I think they're accurate.

[​IMG]

4. BayMan718

BayMan718 Elite Refuge Member

you should hear the phone convos...they are are very :l

5. BayMan718

and i think its juvenile and pathetic you had to come to glens rescue once again when ...like everyone else..... you could have stayed out of it....

so please do as my facebook status says...have a good day...ill be taking my 4 grand else where :)

6. havenhunter

havenhunter Elite Refuge Member

Very accurate, just not quite what i'd look for.... I would like them a little taller. again, it comes down to personal prefrence. Like I said I tend not to run more than a dozen so I like them to be highly visable. A liitle taller, foam filled and i will probably have some.
    I am not here to bash any decoys. Other than my personal belief about running hollow plastic in general. I don't really have much to say about ghg quality. i have some ge's and buffies that I like just fine. If ghg made the decoy I want people would pile on about how unrealistic they look.:nutz

7. BayMan718

i respect that HH...like i said i wasnt bashing anyone just sticking up for those of us who use GHG and enjoy them...

8. jkryspin

jkryspin Elite Refuge Member

Nice looking decoys Ramsey! Congrats!

9. DiverFreak

DiverFreak Elite Refuge Member

thanks for proving my point:l

Diverfreak

10. DownEastFowler

DownEastFowler Senior Refuge Member

HavenHunter you would love our decoys then. We often call them frankenducks...lol Big block old school foamers. But they show up like crazy at a distance and draw the birds in.

I think the GHG decoys look good but agree with many that they just don't have enough visability for what I want. I have no idea on their durability so won't comment on the eiders.