Girlfriends

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by dukbuster, Dec 13, 2003.

1. OU

OU Senior Refuge Member

Dayum,

She would make Ray Charles Flinch:cool: :yes

2. Flutterin'_Wings

Flutterin'_Wings Elite Refuge Member

i got 3 words for you dukeofduck, SASQUATCH

3. bm22

bm22 Senior Refuge Member

ok wings where did that picture of you AND your girlfriend go.?????????????????????

4. Flutterin'_Wings

5. dukeofduck

dukeofduck Senior Refuge Member

:mad: Is there not a single person in this forum who does not want to make fun of my girlfreind?!?!?!?!?!

Oh.......and Flutterin'_Wings I found your girlfreinds picture.

6. bm22

bm22 Senior Refuge Member

now thats funny:l :no :dv god help wings:z

7. Runnin' 87

Runnin' 87 Elite Refuge Member

Ciudad Narnja de Tejas cerade Los Sabinas
    How 'bout this? My honey of eighteen years, married fourteen.

Lookee here. If you ain't happy, put her to steppin'. Save you and her both lots of grief. Tell you this too. There is more to life than huntin'. :eek: Yes sir, there is the love of a good woman. When you find her, hold on.

The wife and I ain't been married long and I had a day off from work. My buddy and I shot a sack of squirrles and I cooked them down in some rice dressing. The wife come in from school and I had supper made. Being newly weds and all I was a hero and was set for a long night of trick :eek: never mind.

Anyway, she looked over at me and seen me suck the meat off a leg bone and asked what we was eating. "Squirlle" I was kinda thinking "like duh" :rolleyes: She took off the the bathroom and "purged herself." :yes

She come back and lit into me good say squirrles was kin to rats and she didn't eat rats and that meat came from the maret in plastic and all that.

Yeah right. :l Well lookee here what I got now. :tu

8. Runnin' 87

Runnin' 87 Elite Refuge Member

Ciudad Narnja de Tejas cerade Los Sabinas
    Dern can't find the pic of her and her deer.

Anyway, not long later I had another day off and went out and shot a sack of ducks. It was raining so I picked them out in the garage over a paper sack. I got most of the feathers in the sack, but you know how it is.

Anyway, she cam e hom and opened the door from the garage into the kitchen about the time the wind blew. Yeah I chased feathers around the house for about an hour.

She's used to it all now. She started to see her Daddy in me as far as hunting goes. He made his pocket money on coon hides back in the day.

It must have been the next spring I went out and caught a couple flounder before church. We was getting dressed when the phone rang and she got called to work. IO run out and cleaned them founder rigth quick and poped them in the oven for her lunch. She walked through the kitchen and heard a rattling in the oven.

"What's that?" "Your lunch dear." Them flounder was flopping around in the foil. It is a good husband that provides fesh meat for his family. Now she ain't never turned her nose to no flounders.

Seriously. If you and her ain't happy. Somebody get to steppin'. Ain't neither of you gone be worth a damn. I don't care how fine you is. Hangin' on and gettin' married ain't gone make it no better either.

It's all the same once the lights go out anyways.
    :l

9. SwampHunter

SwampHunter Elite Refuge Member

Young folks,
    You are going to have qualities your girlfriends don't like and vice versa. If her bad qualities outnumber her good qualities I would say move. :tu

Josh,
    Not trying to tell you what to do since it's your choice, but I will give you a piece of advice....... be very careful about meeting this person. This gorgeous girl could turn out to be a 48 year old man with a lust for young boys and knows how to use the computer to get what he wants. Something just don't sound right about your story. Not saying you are lying but something is up if this "girl" is saying she loves you. Heck I would even be suspicious if you have seen her on web cam. There was a thread awhile back to where you could watch a web cam and tell this guy that was dressed up in a chicken suit what to do. It was a kid's site or something someone posted on the main page. You don't think that with 50 people watching the webcam the chicken guy would only do what you told it to do? The same thing could be done with a girl as well.
    Heck this "girl" might even look the same as in the pics but might have something you don't want or something you already have. ;)
    Again, you can do what you wish, but all kinds of warning signs have been spotted by your post on your situation. :tu

10. Flutterin'_Wings