Girls Weekend

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by Mrs. Ripline, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Mrs. Ripline

Mrs. Ripline Senior Refuge Member

This doesn't have anything to do with hunting or fishing, just wondering if any of you do girl weekends with just your mothers and sisters.

I have 3 sisters and my mom are doing a "Girls Weekend" where we go to a hotel for the weekend and just hang out. It's a nice way to re-connect since I don't see them all together at one time, and we all live within 30 miles of each other. We plan on going to breakfast and then maybe some shopping or a movie, then we go to the hotel and swim and watch movies in the room. It's kind of fun to do every couple of years. Anybody have any ideas of what else we could do:? My sister suggested spa treatments together and girlie things. Anyway, thought I would throw that out to you all. Have a great day.

2. cowgirlnca

cowgirlnca Senior Refuge Member

I do take time out for a girls weekend, but it's usualy not with my mom and sister if it's a weekend... those are usually just a girls night... ie movie, nails, toes, shopping, etc. We all live 30 minutes from each other too.

Girls nights/weekends are a must. We do them about every 6 months. I also have days with my niece too, just her and I. We'll go horse back riding, nature hikes, catching butterflys, riding our bikes, etc.

Girls night:
    [​IMG]

Day(s) with my niece:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Time with the girls is a must! Hope you enjoy your time with your sisters and your mom!