Georgia Flyway Forum Sponsors

GON Woody's Forum

Discussion in 'Georgia Flyway Forum' started by Old Wingmaster, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Old Wingmaster

Old Wingmaster Senior Refuge Member

I have not gone on the GON Forum in a long time but decided I would try as a friend of mine had told me they had cleaned up a lot of the personal attacks, threats and intimidation by some bad apples.

Well, sadly I found out quickly it is not so. The Cronysim still exists and the same self serving folks are empowered to post what they wish.

What a shame it is. Oh well, I need to spend my time on how to figure a way to enjoy life and leave that crowd to themselves and do things that are fun and enjoy folks that appreciate me as much as I do them.

2. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

I hear ya! I read some of the threads on there for a while but never joined. Life's too short for that stuff.

Some people take themselves a little too serious.

3. Trevor Shannahan

Trevor Shannahan Elite Refuge Member

Wow, I thought they got rid of stuff that had no reason being deleted.

Honestly though, I have really thick skin so nothing really offends me that much

4. Old Wingmaster

Old Wingmaster Senior Refuge Member

Nope,the beat goes on, looks like GON moderators have buddies they protect and allow them to get away with incredible stuff so the good ole boy cronyism is still in place and thriving..I pitty the poor guy that goes on there to try and give folks some help on duck hunting, they just beat him up as hard as they can and Moderators sit back and watch it.

I think I am too old for it and life is good without em.:grvn