Virginia Flyway Forum Sponsors

Good Reports From Saturday

Discussion in 'Virginia Flyway Forum' started by Deadrise, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Little Ruddy

Little Ruddy Elite Refuge Member

Hunted every day, **** poor. Nothing around, typical December.

2. The Hilljack

The Hilljack Elite Refuge Member

That's why it's funny.

3. markd

markd Elite Refuge Member

We had guys next to us calling at geese all morning whenever they weren't high ball mallard calling to blackheads....

4. Duckrussml

Duckrussml Senior Refuge Member

Not gonna give any Lic Plate#s. But I meet some guys that hunted the weekend before AP came back in last yr. Hammered them right on route 13. I ran into them at a gas station.... I was like. Where did you guys kill your birds this morning? Over on VaES.... I was like Dude the AP season isn't in for another week. He was horrified... Told him the USFWS would be in touch!!!! Don't think he thought that was to funny... As I was LMAO!!!!

If I knock down 1 more down than my limit. Sure as hell. The Green Jean Man would be right there!!!! Talk about luck!!! 4 man limit in an area everyone and anyone would see you. And they walked scott free!!! Should have gotten them to pick my Lotto #s for me!!!!

5. tankdog78

tankdog78 Senior Refuge Member

Williamsburg. I hunt on the eastern shore and Lan
    I’d do again... got those woodies and mallards on the brain and have had this affliction for the last twentyfive years plus with no signs of it stopping. The guys I took along with me were slightly complaining about the walk and I knew I had mentally broke them for the ducks and the duck gods will smile upon me on my next outing.... or I just proved I have a screw loose in the duck department oh well on to next weekends adventure.