Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

Good Stalk Eh?

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by canvasbackcrusher, Jan 16, 2009.

1. ColoDuk

ColoDuk Elite Refuge Member

Some days the harvest is 20% adults and some days the harvest is 80% adults, just depends on the day and how they are decoying. True though that jumping can kill more adults than decoying at times.

2. SprigX3

SprigX3 Refuge Member

Nice pile o geese boys!

3. Ikillfowl

Ikillfowl Senior Refuge Member

Now son, during this time in your life your body is going to experience some "changes." you might feel awkward and uncomfortable but I promise it is completely normal. You might even notice your pants getting pulled tighter to your *** when you see a pretty girl. In time you will grow into this and be comfortable with it as an adult. Until then and even after, it is perfectly fine for people to call you out on an internet forum where you are trying to brag about your buddies ground pounding birds.

4. Ilbucksndux

Ilbucksndux Elite Refuge Member

That was some good killin boys. Don't let the elete decoyers get to ya. Evey year there is a thread just like this and it happened to be you.

5. djv

djv Refuge Member

great pile for 2 guys!! you 2 probably voted for our govenor also. sorry ex govenor. well hopefully with the new obama stimulus plan they will not only fix the road system but also make the ditches bigger so more of you pigs can pile in there!!
    sorry sorry i just couldn't help myself!!!!!!!!!
    just had to stir the pot.

6. BuffleheadKing2

BuffleheadKing2 Elite Refuge Member

Nothing against a good creep and kill but shame on you for bragging about POACHING! I can't imagin beeing such a desperate unsportmans like turd that I would post up about POACHING on a HUNTING forum. For the record I remember every snow I've killed and that ain't many. What a way to crap on a great resource :tu. Do the math 52 divided by 6? That's about 8.5 birds a pop say the third shooter got off his 3 thats 9 shots at 8.5 birds each shot you've killed 76.5 birds atleast of which 16 were poached good job your snow goose GODS!!! Maybe if there is a CO on her worth his salt in your area you won't have the privlidge of beeing elidgable to by a permit or the money to buy new gear after yours is taken and your fines are paid. Accidents happen I have heard of guys going one over on a Scotch Double but that is blatent POACHING...:mad:

This is why the gene pool could use a touch more bleach.....

7. canvasbackcrusher

canvasbackcrusher Senior Refuge Member

If the take my gear and my permit and make me pay fines thats all good.....ill still hunt and hell if i poach ill be sure and pm ya with the results......you might be gettin alot of PM's then:tu:dv

8. Tundradux

Tundradux Senior Refuge Member

Of all the things teen boys could be doing you guys are whining about this????
    How many teens do you whiners know that could afford a rig to decoy snows?
    Most of us hunt within our means and if that means stalking geese that is what we do. Is jump shooting duck less sporting than decoying.
    LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE, GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND GO SHOOT SOME GEESE.

9. arkansaskiller

arkansaskiller Senior Refuge Member

Grown men running off the younger new generation thats what this sport is about isnt it?:tu:doh First off there is no reason for everyone to bash the kids for killing a few geese that are way overpopulated. Second instead of giving them hell try some guidence, or just tell them good job< good lord what has this world come to? Ok he may have slipped and said some information that could be taken a few ways it doesn't mean he broke the law.