Good to be back home...

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunters Forum' started by stevena198301, Mar 25, 2017.

1. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

We heard one gobble across the river that morning. That one didn't make a peep. Didn't have to. He knew right where the ladies were, and they knew right where he would be. That hunt was an ambush.

2. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

Great story and nice lookin' bird...:tu... Did not realize just how ugly you were though...

3. stevena198301

Wasn't my choice. I blame my parents... Woulda been nice if just one side of the family coulda grew a full beard. But no... I'm stuck with this patchy white trashy mess.

4. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

I have the patchy beard as well.

Now, if I could take some of that hair that is sprouting out of my ears and nose to patch in the holes, I would be in great shape.

My wife has actually inquired about having some of the hair that is growing in other areas and having it transplanted to my head.

The fact that such weird things happen with hair, as in having it grow in areas it shouldn't and fall out of areas we want it, proves to me that there is some sort of higher being. And that he most certainly has a sense of humor.

5. Glades Ranger

Glades Ranger Elite Refuge Member

Way to go! I will use a similar blind next week as my 11 year old daughter wants to join me. Hopefully, old tom will be away from his harem this time.

6. stevena198301

Did just that yesterday! She got to see a bearded lady, at 7 yards. I put some pics in a different thread.