Good to be back

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by HunterNWyo, Jan 4, 2001.

1. HunterNWyo

HunterNWyo Senior Refuge Member

Just got in last night around 6 PM from Las Vegas. Had a hell of time. Hunting chukar and gambels quail for five solid days. Birds were kind of wild and the hunting was hard, but I ended up getting 5 chuks the first day, 8 quail the second, 4 chuks and 7 quail the third day, 2 chuks and 5 quail the fourth day, and one stinkin' quail the last day. But I had a blast, and got to spend a few days and a few more nights messing around in Vegas. Weather down there was great... right around 65 degrees. Wish I could have stayed a few more days, but it's also nice to be back. I've got some varmints to shoot and fish to catch. [​IMG]

2. Pickle

Pickle Elite Refuge Member

I will agree with you...... VEGAS ROCKS!!
    Even though I wasnt old enough to gamble I still had a hell of a time, congrats on the birds.

Pickle

------------------
    "But to those whose hearts are stirred by the sound of whistling wings and quacking mallards, wildlife is....not merely an acquired taste.
    Aldo Leopold

come visit Pickle's Page www.geocities.com/tnwaterfowler/index.html

3. HunterNWyo

HunterNWyo Senior Refuge Member

I think most the time it's probably good that I'm not old enough to gamble... probably saves me a lot of money. [​IMG]

I'm down there usually once or twice a year, and I can always find more than enough fun things to do to keep me busy. VIVA LAS VEGAS!