Goose Kabobs

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by greenheadhunter, Mar 26, 2008.

1. greenheadhunter

greenheadhunter New Member

I know that there are many different variations of kabobs out there but i made up some of these the other day and man they were awesome.

Ingredients
    Andrias brush on steak sause
    3 tbs Olive Oil
    Essance of Emrils " Original essance"
    3 Bell Peppers cut into 1 1/2 inch squares
    2 Onions cut into pieces
    4 goose breasts ( 2 geese)

Step 1. Cut the goose breast into bite size pieces and then put into large bowl.
    Step 2. Put half the bottle of Andria's into the bowl with the goose. Let sit for 45 mins
    Step 3 Cut up peppers and Onions
    Step 4. Put Olive Oil, Peppers and Onions and Essance of Emril Season in large bowl and mix throughly.
    Step 5. Put goose and pepper/onions on kabob scewers.
    Step 6 get grill to about 350 degrees and cook untill rare/ med rare.

Hope they turn out good. Enjoy

2. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

Goose kabobs is the favorite red meat our house.

I start with cubing the breast and placing it in a marinade of 1 part Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Chilis and 1 Part Pineapple. Blend the marinade to make it smooth then drop the chunks into it and let sit overnight in at 40 degrees.

When we build the kabobs the next day we soak the skewers at least 1 hour early, then alternate meat, onion, pepper, pineapple chunks, and mushrooms. Drizzle with Olive oil, season with Greek Seasoning to taste.

3. goosenazi

goosenazi Elite Refuge Member

Kabobs look nice, but if you're not having guests over try a tin pan + layer of bacon + cubed meat + everything else you put on kabobs + 15 or so min. on grill. Saves a whole lot of prep time.