GOP facing issues in primary fights!

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Ron Gilmore, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

2. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

According to the article, your Messiah endorsed the guy who is likely to lose. And now that's your idea of a good thing? :scratch

I'm curious...what exactly are you hoping for? Do you really think a new batch of Congressmen will actually change anything? Every man and woman in Congress was going to fight the system, change the way DC works and not fall victim to the swamp when they entered office. Look how that worked out. They all learn how the game is played and fall in line. The next batch of freshmen will do the exact same thing. You really are gullible if you think anything will be different.

Ducker 4 Ever likes this.
  3. Ron Gilmore

hart I addressed this before, Trump wins regardless of who wins in AL. Moore wins today and the drain the swamp mentality and voter surge will continue. This benefits Trump because he will go back to that and be welcomed with open arms. Strange wins the GOP will then have to work with Trump to save the swamp. Either way it is a win for Trump.

This is not my view alone. Others in the pundit world have made this point repeatedly. The old guard of McConnell and Ryan are losing and your cheer team is not going to be offering anything that the people want to buy as long as Pelosi is in office she is as toxic as Hillary and a easy target to run against!!!! You have safe Dem seats, next door in MN Colin Peterson is a good example of that, but every year the margin he is winning by drops because of Pelosi!

4. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

I think the vast majority of politicians are puppet figures who are controlled by the wealthy and their lobbyist. the swamp will not change until their is considerable reform around funds controlling the politicians and severe penalties if caught rather than some internal censor where they tell each other they were wrong and don't do it again.

eel river likes this.
  5. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Wander all over the place Ron. So now Trump can't lose? You're bailing Ron, just like Trump did when he filled the administration with swampers. I expected it from Trump, but not you.

6. Ron Gilmore

You change that by changing those that make the rules. That means voting out sitting members and not throwing yourself under the bus by going to the dark side and supporting left liberals!

7. eel river

Did you notice that Trumps comments today about the P. Rico debt and his worry for Wall Street!! Tell me that isn't swampish all the way! Hey, I bet the government swamp will come up with a novel idea. You think they'll bail out Wall Street in regard to the P Rico debt? Go republicans go!

8. eel river

Yep, vote Republican and keep the swamp alive. LOL!

9. Ron Gilmore

No not bailing, just stating the facts as they are. My guess is that Trump in Trump fashion made a deal to support Strange. I said before that the return of HC options was probably his price along with tax reform. If they don't delivery he will be free come next spring to bring in the backhoes and drain and drain and drain!!!

He has the perfect platform. He can say I gave them a chance and look what they did with it! We need new blood and new fresh faces to lead the fight! That is why I am supporting X over sitting House or Sen candidate Y and if you want the swamp drained. We have to remove those filling in the ditches!!!

If they do work at change, he can say ! See I am draining the swamp but I need these people to remain to finish the job!!

He wins regardless because the anger is at Congress!!!!! Something your to dense to grasp!!

10. eel river

Nothing like a "deal". Man that sounds swampish. Good for Trump! Oh, and congress will leave him out on a limb looking like an ineffective leader, although it won't take much in that regard. Say it slowly, loooosing.