Got to vent on this one..Cop shoots dog in fenced yard.

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by mrdux, Jun 26, 2014.

1. mrdux

mrdux Elite Refuge Member

I've stayed out of most of the cops shoots dog posts because I've seen some videos where the cop may have been somewhat justified in protecting him/her self. This video makes my blood boil and without a doubt, if I was the dog owner, would be facing years in jail. I would not let this go unpunished.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...roperty-and-shot-his-best-friend-in-the-head/

My labs stay in my 50X80 chain link fenced back yard. Should a cop enter my fence and shoot one of my dogs he had better have a life-time hiding place because he is going to be needing one.

2. marsh fox

marsh fox Banned

Its getting sickeningly repetative this isnt it :rolleyes: Whats the cause? They cant all be spineless idiots your policemen there must be another underlaying reason, they have not got a secret dog killing league running with silver gilt cup for the hearth mantle for the cop with the most dogs at the end of the year have they. :flame
    Is it wages to blame pay peanuts and get monkeys perhaps? Whatever it wants stopping and soon.

3. joe117

joe117 Elite Refuge Member

Why couldn't they just wait for animal control to come?

4. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Be interesting to know the results of the investigation into why the dog was shot. Hopefully the report will be factual and not emotional. At the front the story looks as if the SLC police own this one. Hope someone with direct knowledge posts up.