Grizzly tuesday parking lot pt 1

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by yolo chris, Jan 28, 2009.

1. yolo chris

yolo chris Elite Refuge Member

Well boys the BIG RIG is back and in full effect ready for another season of duck hunting expertise. I know some of you guys have been jealous in the past of the way I roll and control with my expert ways and techniques that none of you can compete with but I took some time off to do some re arranging and now none can compare with me in the field and parking lot superiority?

Tuesday morning found the KING (myself), lil fester and bud farkis loading up the new parking lot assault vehicle, LUNCH BUCKET (more on this later). I get sick of going to refuges only to have some idiots parked in front of me with the possibility of going to MY SPOT. This was one reason why LUNCH BUCKET arose from a pick and pull in friendly confines of Woodland. I headed down the road on my way to GRIZZLY with hopes and dreams of getting to put old LUNCH BUCKET to the test. MAN DOWN and the Chrome trike where strapped to the hood along with various cages and what not. I could barely keep lil fester and bud farkis under control.. they have been perfecting there WWF skills along with this new UFC stuff and where having quite the runble in the jungle in the cab of LUNCH BUCKET until festers assieneck got ripped and bud farkis sprained his chonies. With over 53 speakers and 6 500 watt amps the sweet sounds of yours truly on the karaoke machine seemed to comfort all those driving around me to move over .

Well you guessed it as well pulled into the famed GRIZZLY ISLAND road there were ten idiots who thought that they were ahead of me.. Who are they to think they can just park anywhere in line with the KING and his boys on the way?? This could get interesting I said out loud . BOYS STRAP YOUR CHONIES DOWN!! I fired up the air raid siren full blast all the way. Then I turned on the smoke machines and all the flashing strobe lights LUNCHY had. I started gunning the engine ?. MOVE IT!!! I yelled over the microphone?. I heard someone yell to knock it off moron! Me ??? Plan B? I proceeded to power brake Lunch bucket shooting a rooster tail of gravel over 20ft high and hundred ft long.. RAMMMMING SSSPPEEEEEEDD I yelled over the mike and let Lunchy buck forward!!! Nothing.. these idiots were not going to move? OK time to get serious?. I power braked lunchy again and Yelled HERE COMES THE PAIN!!!!! The first ice chest exploded on impact as men and machines coward in the presence of the MAN and his LUNCH BUCKET? next target was the outhouse which Lunchy launched halfway across the lot? two guys fell into the mess scrambling to avoid lunchys wrath. MY SPOT MOVE IT I yelled over the Mic . What the hell are you doing are you crazy?? I could here these idiots yelling.. Who are they to ask me what I am doing??? Duck hunting I yelled?. I pitched Lunchy Sideways and started to pull broadies spraying everything with gravel and mud.. car number 3s BBQ landed on some old man ?. I pitched lunchy into poll position just like Dale Jr racing a bunch of go carts?

Everything went quite.. until some idiot start pounding on my door yelling he was going to call the cops.. Hold on sir.. I yelled? no need.. I slipped on my ELVIS COP suit on and came to the door. License and registration I said to the guy.. What are you crazy.. no I am a COP as I went to handcuff him.. ahhhhhhhhhahhhahhah he yelled as I took him down to the ground.. By now I could see we may have a little problem with crowd control. Unleash the beasts I yelled to lil fester and bud farkis? At this time secret weapon number 2 came into effect as a dozen spider monkeys, an Ape named matilda and Scatter the Chimp went completely wild on the crowd.. Matilda ripped to Wheel off of a Hemi and was using it as a bowling ball knocking those guys down like they were bowling pins. The spider monkeys were acting like a magnum paper shredder to some idiots motor home. Lils fester was taking a leak on some guys waders . Scatter ripped some old guys mutton chop off and was playing Frisbee with one of the spider monkeys. Bud farkis was practicing a combination of a suplex and triangle arm bar or something with some guys who looked to be having a good time. That?s when things went crazy.. The spider monkeys got control of a stationwagon and jumped it across the canal. Matilda was bench pressing a family of four. Scatter was doing his best impression of his hero the sampsonite gorilla on a sack of decoys? At that time I pulled the chord?.. The hot dog bun cannon on top of Lunch bucket shot 50 lbs of hot dog buns into scene the primates turned the attention on creating a feeding frenzy wolfing those buns down.. me too.. they are good.. Matilda was like a fat man at a Chinese buffet until lil fester thought it would be funny to put on his full body bananna training suite. Matilda went wild on him.. after a few slams and three good chomps to the shin the bull tazer did its job and all my parteners were back in the cages ?

I settled in for a nice relaxing afternoon of karaoke.. soon the sweet sounds of yours truly were echoing thru the susuin basin.. those guys at the clubs must have been happy to be able to hear the 90 min addition of love me tender I improvise now ( I am that good) over what would some considerd to be a small to medium amphtitheater sound system. The crowd was cheering and yelling for more.. so I did ? another 4 hours.. I could see some people were starting to form a crowd ? they must want to see lil fester and bud farkis demonstrate UFC WWF!! Boys I yelled get your spandex on.. In no time arm bars flying elbows JYDs camel clutches shin kicks etc were being deomstrating on the crowd.. MY ASSIENECK someone yelled as he was flung into to the outhouse.. good shot boys! I am so proud of them that they can share their skills with other folks..for thirteen they sure are strong..

Night fall came and so did another rendition of Jail house rock along with strobe lights smoke, flares (accidently caught the side of the check station on fire. Not my fault for not using flame retardant material. My suit is ?. During this time the boys wanted to do some work on the road.. They grabbed a shovel and off they went.. They have been watching a lot of WWII movies and absolutely love building tank traps on roads ( those boys are learning sponges).. 4 ft wide and 4 ft deep. They put on their Dracula suits and this is where the fun started to begin! The first truck was going about 30 when the bottom fell out.. boooomm !!! doesn?t look like he is going to be making out in the morning.. Fester and Farkis converged on the now suspension less truck spitting blood hissing and bitting .. aaaahhhh what hell . get these monsters away from me..Just kids being kids I yelled.. I am going to sue you ? Mind your business I yelled back your fault!! Bud farkis started pounding on some camper door next.. The door opened and Fester went at that old man like flies on a rib roast!! These kids are insane he yelled..No they are Dracula get it strait!! After another 30 mins of the boys reenacting Halloween and my last karaoke rendition of blue Christmas it was just about time for bed (330 am) I yelled to everyone to shut up i am going to bed...

2. shotgunslb

shotgunslb Elite Refuge Member

What the..... ?:scratch:rolleyes:

3. DuckGuru

DuckGuru Elite Refuge Member

Think he'll make it out of Napa State Hospital for next season's opener??

4. Artois

Artois Elite Refuge Member

must have ALOT of spare time to be able to post like that. maybe a government employee????

5. BenelliArt

BenelliArt Elite Refuge Member

He lost me, :scratch .hahha was funny to read though...im laughing now...

6. ducslayer

ducslayer Elite Refuge Member

I like this post!:dv But then I also like jock itch!:D

7. Big Daddy Gaddy

Big Daddy Gaddy Elite Refuge Member

They say you can never go back.....new audience.....it'll be interesting what the new members here will think of the adventures of Yolo Chris?

8. labzilla

labzilla Elite Refuge Member

What he said...

9. Hunnfshcal

Hunnfshcal Elite Refuge Member

10. skinnyspoonie

skinnyspoonie Elite Refuge Member

yolo

Have you been chasin the dragon? That is the most disconnected chunk of junk I have ever read.