Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

Guide/Outfitter Question

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by tornadochaser, Jan 3, 2018.

1. tornadochaser

tornadochaser Elite Refuge Member

I've been checked by 2 different USFWS wardens with a matchsaverz on my gun. No ticket. matchsaverz does not alter the capacity of the magazine, and still requires manually loading the round. Federal regulations do not state "magazine" or "chamber" specifically when referring to guns not capable of holding more than 3 rounds, but there are a few places on the USFWS website that say "magazine." I've got them screenshotted and saved on my home PC should I ever get a ticket.

2. grande long

grande long Refuge Member

carefull being the judge without the details most of use could get a ticket or charge for something unless your mr clean.

3. tencan

tencan Refuge Member

You are referring to the trumped up charges Tony Toye was forced to plead guilty to. If he did not plead guilty he could have lost his boats, gear, truck, etc.... It was all bs to get the guides off of pool 9. Anyone who has hunted with Tony knows he never tolerates violations in his fields. I have seen him make hunters leave the hunt for breaking the game laws
    No way Tony told the wardens they could keep shooting...that's just BS

hannibal likes this.
  4. maskedmallard

maskedmallard New Member

The original post isn't in reference to Tony Toye I guarantee that. Think bigger.

5. lowandslow

lowandslow New Member

Bigger than TT ? ego wise or size of the operation,
    Just google Tony Toye gets busted, grab a beer first!