Gulfcoast

Discussion in 'Mississippi Flyway Forum' started by The Real Scooter, Jan 4, 2017.

1. The Real Scooter

The Real Scooter Refuge Member

Hey Mark, you killing any birds

2. GulfCoast

GulfCoast Moderate Moderator Moderator

Killed the heck outta scrap ducks the first 4 weeks. Big ducks finally got here, and we are trying to give them all the hell they can stand, and still stick around.

3. Wareaglebrowning

Wareaglebrowning Refuge Member

Gulfcoast , it's been years since I have been on this forum, always enjoyed your pics of past seasons, it's been tough this year in NW Ar, sounds like you all having luck, just curious, are you still shooting Browning guns?

4. GulfCoast

GulfCoast Moderate Moderator Moderator

I am still shooting my beat-to-heck-but-still-ticking Browning Gold. I quit posting as many pictures on the forums as they started showing up on guide service websites. Uncool.

5. Wareaglebrowning

Got ya on the guide service, I remember from past posts years ago ,you were shooting a gold, I switched over to a A 5 in bottomland which I absolutely love !!!! Fits me better than any shotgun I have owned, now if the ducks will ever cooperate!!!

GulfCoast likes this.
  6. Wareaglebrowning

Hey Mark, I am not a tech guy but, if I can fig out how to post a pic I want you to take a look at my boy!! First British dog I have owned, got him from Caney Creek kennels in Dewit Ar, not a expert by a long shot , but he is by far the easiest dog I have trained!! Nothing fancy just a real solid dog, fun to hunt with!!!

Foxwood and GulfCoast like this.