Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

guntersville area

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by 3Labs2, Jan 17, 2007.

1. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

Still hunting....I'm sure he'll have a crack later.

I don't know what is more impressive: Posting a buckdance event in Birmingham or getting land use demographics lessons from a buck dance champion (midget category).:l

2. chestdeep

chestdeep Refuge Member

And here I thought I was a country boy all these years,,I better sale all my Hank SR records and start listening to Puff Daddy! Man I would like to see that BUCK DANCE,,we might have to party down out here at Skyline just to see that,,do you think you might could stop in at the ABC and pick up some hooch? Oh hold on I meant to say clear alcohol beverage,,,city-fied we are.

3. Sun Drop

Sun Drop Banned

I guess I cannot lay claim to country boy. I'm from Athens. I'm a cotton man, but entomology and plant pathology just isn't country fried enough to fit. One thing for my case is that I have 220,000 miles on an '03 chev, and at least a quarter of that is on field roads. Also, I realized once during my rotations in crop season, I hadn't taken a **** indoors in over a month. I also usually rise before most chickens. See you at the board meeting.

E-I, E-I 'O'-SD

4. chestdeep

chestdeep Refuge Member

Hey Sundrop, you need a bumper sticker that says (COTTON,,NATURES TOILET PAPAER) :sp

5. jaxx

jaxx Elite Refuge Member

This thread is beautiful. Dumb, dumber, dumbest; lmao x 10 :l So I am guess that nobody twisted your arm modux to take those guys out; I guess I cant blame you, everybody wants to be on tv, especially with a personality like yours; if it is nearly half as entertaining as your post(s) then nobody should miss it :D ....as a matter of fact if I can tivo it and put it on the fuge I will.

We are all the most hillbilly city boys running around. If it was not for the city then many of us would be running around looking for boat sponsors so we would have a boat to hunt it; I thank the city life everyday for my paycheck. Monday - Friday I am your everyday three peice guy, the weekends and when I cut work my name might as well be Bubba, cause at the boat ramp in camo clothing, all society hiearchy is left at home.

Back to Mallard Place and Flyway Highway as that is much more fun to talk about...Somebody say something, this is good sheet.

6. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

:l Whatever twist you want. Seriously, you were all the Mallard Place guide talked about all morning....when kazoo noise wasn't taking the place of it. :l

I was wondering how long that would take you to come out of the woodwork. Besides, we all know that nobody on here is nearly the gift to duckhunting as your weeknd bumpkin self.:l

7. Sun Drop

Sun Drop Banned

To amend my last post....once again-Market- I'm from Athens....see you the first weekend in October........ I ain't dancing......see you at midnight.....

www.athens.edu/fiddlers/

Also...besides Honey's on the square....Fayettville ain't country....it's Tennessee.....Period. (I mean RED). The only town in the Valley that has lost 50% of their population over the past 20 years. Why don't you live ther anymore?

Did Steelcase make your B-ham cubicle? Are you really that ****ed that you can't live up here anymore? Quit and move. Get you priorites straight. **** Birmingham. We'd like to have you back.

8. Sun Drop

Sun Drop Banned

Also...Market...as far as the 'family farm' is concerned....Corporate farming feeds the world. It clothes the world and YOUR government subsidies pay for it. I never asked to be a U.S. citizen, I was just born into a country that was taken over by the U.S.....AL (C.S.A.) (Occupied).

9. baileydog

baileydog Elite Refuge Member

Who the hell cares about one of the most over subsidized "corp" welfare that is cotton farming in the US?

You can not hunt it! Ducks don't eat it.

So why don't you teach them how to farm something that is helpful.

LIKE CORN, Beans, and Rice.

If it takes the GOVT to help them I hope they all change to growing something else.

It is called welfare not farm subsidy.

10. DuckPanzer

DuckPanzer Refuge Member

I have seen more geese in Montgomery County cotton fields this year than I have at G'ville Lake. Go figure?:yes :sp :dv :confused: