Gym shoe decoys

Discussion in 'Decoy Forum' started by 1duckmaster, Nov 28, 2017.

1. negooseman

negooseman Elite Refuge Member

No way I'd get rid of a spread to have a spread of these. Add some to what you have, maybe. Buy some to use for specific situations, possibly.

2. GK1

GK1 Elite Refuge Member

Well I have not had the time to beat it up yet. I'm hard on gear- I buy gear to use...Not baby. That will be the ultimate test. Having said that my initial thought is they could be a great situational decoy. If I needed to walk in or maybe boat in for a sandbar hunt these could be the ticket. Appearance is decent, lightweight etc. Big question is the stake and if it will stay in place without losing them in the field and if they can be beat into frozen ground. You do need to manipulate the body a little to get into shape but not overly hard to do. If the company corrects their shipping mistake and shows good customer service i will likely buy more.

Kwack likes this.
  3. GK1

GK1 Elite Refuge Member

Just got off the phone .
    A + customer service. Will buy more.

1duckmaster likes this.
  4. 1duckmaster

1duckmaster Elite Refuge Member

Was going to order a dozen tonight. Sold out! People must like them. Any idea when these will be available?

5. GK1

GK1 Elite Refuge Member

Talked to him yesterday. Could be a while as the demand was much greater than ever expected. Put myself on the wait list.

6. 1duckmaster

1duckmaster Elite Refuge Member

Yea I got on the wait list too. I also checked out the Bulk decoy club version. They cost a bit more, but they are sold out too.

7. hamr504

hamr504 New Member Sponsor

Sorry guys haven't replied in a while , bulk does not have a version of xpe foam, however we will not be selling them anymore other than in our motion systems. Our web page is getting redone, and we are smoothing out the cracks, . We appreciate everybody's input and purchases this year haven't had that much negative feedback only from some haters that I going to complain anyways. Just trying to get some good decoys out at a fair price. Any questions you guys can reach out to me on the website. Next season we will have some changes that will set us apart from bulk, never heard of them before people started mentioning them. Not to criticize them in any way at all that's not how we do business.

Anyone interested in very large snow goose orders contact me and we'll work out a deal with prices,,,, anything over 10 or 15 dozen... I have snows left and motion decoys in Canada , snow combination and specs. The rest will be coming in summer thank you