Hailcall for Robinmallad & Blueyedgoof

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by Drake dog, May 30, 2009.

1. Drake dog

Drake dog Senior Refuge Member

What happend to the females that used to visit this forum? Seems like Kimmie is the only one that still visits.I would visit here now and then and I would enjoy what the women folk had to say.

2. Mrs. Ripline

Mrs. Ripline Senior Refuge Member

Mrs. Ripline checking in! Not a lot going on right now. I was snow goose hunting in Missouri in March and we did pretty well. Now it's just the duldrums of summer and waiting for the fishing to pick up at the cabin. Always waiting for fall to come back around! Been practicing with the bow in the yard too, and doing some video archery.

Thanks for checking in on us ladies.

3. cowgirlnca

cowgirlnca Senior Refuge Member

Checking in.. been busy.. Lots of random stuff happening.. building a set of steel steps going from lower deck to upper deck on the house.. we're about ready to pour concrete for the spread footings right now. We're also going to add 4 ft of sidewalk around the deck and a pad for the hot tub.

Also picked up a new jet boat, so we're outfitting it with rod holders, wake board tower, ladder, spare tire, etc etc.

Been shooting my bow as well, just practicing for what's to come.

Still riding the horses, been to a halibut derby a few weeks ago, have some camping trips planned for shad fishing, and a few planned w/ the quads.

And.. my puppy from Kimmie, he's in training, I went to his first hunt test a few weekends ago... and he has another one coming up end of June in Glide OR. Busy busy!

Working on the rental, need to lay the sod in the back yard, then it's done :)

4. Blueyed-goof

Blueyed-goof Senior Refuge Member

I've been in and out a bit...been real busy looking for employment thanks to budget cuts, did a lot of turkey hunting here and flew out to WA state for some turkey hunting out there...had a blast and got a great 2 yo Merriams

it's summer time basically which means fishing and surfing for me...and now lots of job hunting.