Happy Easter

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by dakndug, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Mrs. Ripline

Mrs. Ripline Senior Refuge Member

Do you wear a helmet when you ride? Just curious, that could've been realllly bad! Glad to hear your o.k. Was it the chestnut in the pen there by your shooting?

2. cowgirlnca

cowgirlnca Senior Refuge Member

No, I don't wear a helmet when I ride, but I really should.. especially when I ride the big boy.. yes, it's the chestnut horse that threw me. Really a not a bad horse, just needs someone to work with him, sack him out and get him on the trail a lot more. I'm not that person.. :(

I'm doing better today. Although I have a knot that has formed on the side of my left knee and the bruise had grown from there all the way around the back of my knee up up my thigh. The one on my wrist has some swelling still but not too bad. The one injury that keeps me up at night tho is my neck. Still bothering me.. but I have been taking flexiril (sp?) when I am at home, helps me rest easier.

3. Mrs. Ripline

Mrs. Ripline Senior Refuge Member

That knee injury sounds a little serious, I think I would make an appt. to see the old saw bones for that one! The neck thing I would'nt wait too long on either. Even if they tell you it's nothing worth getting checked out. Best of luck and hopefully a fast recovery.