Hat in Hand - Seeking Donations for Susan G. Komen

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by Hunterchick, Aug 31, 2009.

  1. Hunterchick

    Hunterchick New Member

    Messages:
    26
    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Location:
    San Antonio, Texas
    I don't post here very often, I am more of a lurker than a poster..but I am here with my hat in my hand asking for donations.

    I am assisting with a Casino Night, to be held on October 15th, to raise money for the San Antonio, Texas affiliate Susan G. Komen for the cure. At the Casino Night we are going to hold a silent auction and raffle and I am seeking donations for that event. I was wondering if anyone would be willing and/or able to donate anything to the auction and/or raffle.

    75% of the money raised during the event will go to assist with local programs and the remaining 25% will assist with international research opportunities; so your donation would for the most part stay within South Texas.

    The Susan G. Komen organization is a great one and has raised awareness and monies to support in the beating the beast that is breast cancer. If anyone can help out, please PM or post below and I will get back with you and shower you with praise and thanks.

    Thanks in advance ladies.
     

Share This Page