Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

Hats off to Juvie Juke Box

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by marshmob, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Wheels

Wheels Refuge Member

I was going to order a call, but after seeing he is coming up with some new features for the summer, I may hold off to see what he's got up his sleeve.

2. timber hunter

timber hunter Elite Refuge Member

Got mine very quickly. No snows around but did a lot of sound testing in the field and like it a lot. Never saw a flash drive like that before. Assume it's higher quality than the simple ones others are selling. It just barely let me close the lid on my Goose-Getter Magnum.

3. Wing Man

Wing Man Refuge Member

I ordered one on Thursday , also sent email today . not a peep from juvie, hope he comes out of the field long enough to send it out.
    Anxious to try it out before the snows are gone.

4. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Your email has been answered. I was hunting this morning at 9:30 when you emailed me. My response time to emails, PM's, Facebook messages, Instagram DM's, phone calls, and text messages I feel is probably quicker than a lot of other product companies out there selling gear. Sometimes a message or two might slip through on accident. Average response time to Facebook Messages is 12 minutes and most emails during the week I reply to within minutes of receiving them. I try to set at least one day a week, typically Sunday, to spend time with friends and family and being as it's snow goose season hunting right now on this day. I apologize if on weekends my response time is slower, I try not to be on my phone while I'm in the spread.

likesbigspreads and GK1 like this.
  5. GK1

GK1 Elite Refuge Member

Good for you Juvie. I refuse to even take my phone in the field with me. Stays in the truck.

6. Wing Man

Wing Man Refuge Member

Thanks for the reply Juvie.
    Can't wait to give your sounds a go soon.
    Good luck in the rest of your season!

7. Bonce

Bonce Refuge Member

I agree, I have his track as well, best one I've heard. He was also very helpfull and quick to get back to me.

Juvie Juke Box likes this.