Head of EPA needs a $43,000 soundproof booth for his office

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by bang you'r dead, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Being closer to the front lines of Washington D.C. maybe he can smell the stench of the swamp.

Look at all the different agency foul-ups under Obama that happened and we are not privy to know about. Obama may not be President any longer but it doesn't mean the people that he put in those agencies...many with eavesdropping capabilities are not still working in the government.

Do y'all believe Trump completely had the White House gutted because he didn't like the drapes.

Then add the foreign eavesdropping capabilities wanting to hear about budgetary and technical issues or if we are aware of some of their disruptive activities in our civil and public health efforts.

2. Damian Wiening

Damian Wiening Elite Refuge Member

Last fall in the early evening we passed a doe laying and flopping on the road, raising her head and just flopping back down, it was sad and by law I could not stop and put her out of her misery.

It's the same with Hilary but in this case I am not sad but happy to see her in such misery, she and her people have caused so much misery all over the world I cannot help but enjoy her torment, I understand it's not right and it's not good for my own well being, but heaven won't have her and hell is afraid to let her in and I wouldn't waste a bullet to end her pain.

Donald Trump the 45th President of the United States, a title she will never have, it's worth dealing with the aftermath of his election, we as a nation have to atone for ever letting her get that close to the office.

yellowlab03 likes this.
  3. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

I dunno... maybe she'd be more like a sail squirrel. Ya know the flat ones ya could pick up off the pavement and they'll sail like a frisbee when ya throw 'em.

4. chuam

chuam Elite Refuge Member

5. Dirtybird420

Dirtybird420 Senior Refuge Member

What’s his secretary look like. Maybe after all the sex scandals coming out he’s covering all his bases.

6. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

7. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

Hiring the best takes cash boyz #winning #MAGA ! Lets not be cheap lets do things right!

8. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

So it would appear (unless they can come up with better excuse than they did)...

Gotta love the meltdown of Betty McCollum about it: "There are few greater examples of government waste than a $43,000 phone booth." :l Not defending the actions of this guy, but if she truly thinks there are "few greater examples of government waste" than $43K on a phone booth, she ain't got her ear to the ground...

Here's an example from 2015, from the same website: http://thehill.com/policy/finance/241304-mccain-highlights-billions-in-wasteful-government-spending

That article highlights BILLIONS wasted yearly.

9. chuam

chuam Elite Refuge Member

10. WHUP ! Hen

WHUP ! Hen Elite Refuge Member

Law or no law I would have put her down.

cast&blast and The_Duck_Master like this.