Hell

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by Buffalo Howler, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Buffalo Howler

Buffalo Howler Senior Refuge Member

I wonder if anyone today really believes in Hell. I was once told it this way. Hell is to be eternally seperated from God.
    Inside that we have what sets the Gospel into motion. Many start thinking right away of a future punishment. Much like some believe Heaven is just a future event. Both are just as real today as they will be in the future. Paul was very clear about this.
    If Hell could be forgotten it would be a victory for the Devil. Many think that you arrive at Hell because your guilty of a major crime. Crime is the breaking of a law. Break one of God's laws and your done. Hell is now yours. Your seperated from God.
    If "Good News" is to be good it must come from the condition of bad news. Every human being on the planet is going to die. You can not be sinless. When they die Hell is their home forever. Nothing they do will get them off that list. Ever.
    God knows all things. Yet he says, "Away from me you evil doers. I never knew you." How could this be? For God not to know something would mean he is not in them.
    The Good News is Immanuel. God with us. God knows us! Seek Him, Find Him while he can be found. Ask Him to search your heart. To come into the house He has made. Place His blood on the doorframe of your heart. He knows all that are covered by it.
    Nothing else can save you.

Marty likes this.
  2. Dots87

Dots87 New Member

These are my beliefs......

The absolute realness of both Heaven and Hell creates the ultimate moral compass.

This ultimate moral compass is motivation to follow the will of Christ and stay away from the dark (Devil).

So many souls are saved under this belief!

God Bless you all!

3. bigcans

bigcans Refuge Member

There is a book written by Bill Weiss. Titled "23 minutes in Hell". All who have ears to hear....get into the Ark. The age of grace is almost up with bible prophecy. The rapture could happen any moment. Nothing else needs to be fullfilled. The Ark, is Jesus, as Noah, and his family served God.