Hello, Anyone out there?

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by husker003, Apr 13, 2005.

1. husker003

husker003 Senior Refuge Member

Hello
    Anyone out there?

2. Losthwy

Losthwy Elite Refuge Member

Sure, there's still folks here watching the farm.

3. Remshot

Remshot Elite Refuge Member

Sometimes, but it seems this particular forum has pretty much been put out to pasture.

4. marshrat

marshrat Senior Refuge Member

Falcon, Colorado, USA, formerly Wisconsin and Mich
    Naw,
    Coming back again more and more...some of the language at the Colorado Waterfowl forum is a bummer...

5. husker003

husker003 Senior Refuge Member

I know what you mean. I looked over there and was disappointed in what I was seeing and reading. Not a place I choose to visit. Kind of embarrass me that they call themselves Colorado Waterfowl. Not a true Representation of Colorado hunting, (or better a representation of the Colorado hunters I know).

6. Losthwy

When see some of the post there with "flipping off" icons and such it seems a bit juvenile. Most adults find better ways to express themselves.

7. Shortyks

Shortyks New Member

Isn't the freedom of expression part of what makes this country great. My suggestion is get off yer high horse and start growin up in the real world. (insert flipping off icon here)

8. Losthwy

Well Short, freedom of speech is a wonderful thing. I have seen tee shirts that read," don't asked me for a M/F thing" and two pigs engaged in intercourse with the caption "making bacon". Maybe you find value in exercising your constitutional rights in that fashion. Don't know, but if you do so be it. But, others also may find and reflect they come across as illiterate, brain dead, trailer trash. Which is also exercising their freedom of speech as well. Yes, freedom of speech is a wonderful thing. Thing is "flipping a bird" any moron with fingers can do that. Careful thought and expressing that thought takes reasoning and maturity.

9. GRENHDKILR

GRENHDKILR Elite Refuge Member

Carefull losthwy you hunt and train dogs with them trailer park trash on that website that use the flip off icon they might not take to kind to you calling them trailer park trash :z :fp

Its probably best you guys stay over here and talk to each other because from what i see no one else from colorado is over here.They are all over on the trashy websight :dv :dv :l

10. Longtom

Longtom Elite Refuge Member

Pretty cool site........Me and some guy named GRENHDKILR were the only ones online. :yes