Hello, Anyone out there?

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by husker003, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Losthwy

Losthwy Elite Refuge Member

300 guys in a pit! I'd check with the Guinness folks you may be eligible.

2. Shortyks

Shortyks New Member

Duckndawg, there's some things even the Lord don't need to know about. :l :l

3. Waterproof

Waterproof Elite Refuge Member

It's not the walk up there thats so bad its the walk back, people are looking at you. You really did that didn't you? YU HUH come here and give me some sugar.

4. Shortyks

Shortyks New Member

We're the sinnin family, that's what we are!!!! :dv :dv

5. workhorse

workhorse Senior Refuge Member

Let me ask all of you a question? Why do you visit these forums, and why do certain forums get more of your attention than others? I personally come to these forums for knowledge, comradarie, entertainment, and sharing something I truly love with others that can relate to my passion that at times boils over into madness.

Now, I started out on Waterfowler.com. While it had good information, all too often discussions would turn into bitter childish debates with little if any intelligent dialect. So I left that forum and found the Fuge. It has been great, I've met some great people, learned some great information, and I've had some good laughs. Then one of our own created a forum for all of the Colorado boys to have their own private haven. Again, it has become a great place to trade stories and tips, and have a little good natured fun. It is so comfortable over there that this is the first time I've been on the colorado Fuge in 8 months.

I'll admit that the trash talk isn't really my game, but here's the great part; I don't jump into those posts, and I haven't ever gotten any flack. You might say I'm being hypocritical because I left Waterfowler.com because of the bitterness and infighting, and yet I hang out where language and content is not regulated. The main difference I see is in the intentions of the dialogue and jestures. With a few exceptions, most of what goes on is good natured ribbing. These aren't mean, beligerent uneducated meatheads spouting off and holding grudges. They are intelligent fun loving good old boys having some fun. If that doesn't fit your style, I respect that. But I personally fell that it is your loss, because there are some great guys and great info over there!!

Wow, I went on a tangent. I really need to stop chasing my percosets with beer. :no :no

6. Shortyks

Shortyks New Member

Prescription pills with a beer chaser always brings out the best in folks. (Sometimes it's entertaining too) By the way, WELL SAID!! To expand upon your point, I think that by not regulating certain behaviors, you will experience an almost nonexistant collection of those behaviors. And if those behaviors pop up occasionally, they will not even compare to the examples that made you want to regulate them in the first place. :clap :clap :tu

7. DA

DA Senior Refuge Member

:confused: :confused: :confused:

What did you just say shorty?

Step away from the bong dude.
    better yet pass it this way.
    :l

8. Shortyks

Shortyks New Member

Sorry, let me break it down big bird style for ya. Just because you don't regulate certain behaviors, it doesn't mean yer gonna be overrun with them. Is that better? Sometimes the redneck in me gets knocked out by a genius midget in a bikini. :l

9. Foldem

Foldem Senior Refuge Member

Shorty in a bikini, bad mental image... :eek:

Foldem

10. Shortyks

Shortyks New Member

For some, but damn I look good. :cool: :cool: :cool: