Hello Everyone!!

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Canarda, Jan 10, 2001.

1. Canarda

Canarda Guest

Hey!

Well, this is my first time visiting here, and I must say that this looks like a really good site. I must admit that I'm not much of a hunter (not being able to find the time has alot to do with that), but I do enjoy nature and the outdoors and DUCKS!!! Am I still allowed to be here even though I don't own a gun? [​IMG]

--Angela

------------------
    School sucks...

marcy_marc7@hotmail.com

2. Canaduck

Canaduck Elite Refuge Member

Welcome aboard from Saskatchewan! Always nice to see some fellow Canucks(or Canardians whichever you prefer [​IMG])!

Tell us about yourself. I'm 20(I know, I'm too old for this place) and enjoy hunting during the fall, wakeboarding in the summer and varminting anywhere in between! Enjoy the show!

------------------
    Take'em!!!

Canaduck
    schweitz@sk.sympatico.ca

[This message has been edited by Canaduck (edited 01-10-2001).]

3. Knee_Booter

Knee_Booter Moderator Sponsor Moderator

welcome Canarda and don't be shy just jump right in and let us know what you think. i am another one of the old ones but i keep coming back.

------------------
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."

Knee_Booter

4. Dallas_Hc

Dallas_Hc Guest

Canarda,
    Welcome to the club ! Feel free to ask any questions. I have a sister named Marci, which its pronounced the same way, but anyways. Enjoy the site and good luck hunting !

Dallas

Safety First

5. Pickle

Pickle Elite Refuge Member

Welcome to the Gang, Alot of nice guys here, Feel free to jump right in and share some stories with us.

Pickle

------------------
    "But to those whose hearts are stirred by the sound of whistling wings and quacking mallards, wildlife is....not merely an acquired taste.
    Aldo Leopold

come visit Pickle's Page www.geocities.com/tnwaterfowler/index.html

6. Canarda

Canarda Guest

Wow! I feel so welcome now!! I like your name, Canaduck... actually we kind of have the SAME name, only yours is English and mine is, well... half French [​IMG] Knee_Booter, I think your sig is awesome! Dallas_Hc... my last name is Marcotte (pronounced Mar-kaught), so that's why my e-mail addy is marcy-marcy (Marky-Mark)... I don't think it's pronounced the same way as your sister's name [​IMG]

So, you guys want info about me? Well, for starters, my name is Angela Marcotte. I'm 19 (probably too old for this place, but oh well) and a second-year pre-med student at Queen's University in Kingston, ON (you're probably the only one here who knows of it, Canaduck). In my spare time I L-O-V-E surfing, hiking, golfing, and listening to music. Anything else ya wanna know? Tell me about yourselves!! Any other university students here to share my pain?

------------------
    School sucks...

marcy_marc7@hotmail.com

7. 1 shot kill

1 shot kill Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the Fuge Canarda!! I live in Iowa (the boring capital of the world,hehe) I am 17 years old until august. I love playin football for my school, but love duck hunting even more. Do you or have you every hunted? Oh yeah, your still allowed to be here even though you don't have a gun. Heck I shouldn't be allowed to own a gun considering how well I shoot,hehe.

------------------
    "shoot 'em low"

8. HunterNWyo

HunterNWyo Senior Refuge Member

Another Canuck!!! Canaduck's more than I can handle already! I'm outta here! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Welcome to the youth gang, Canarda! It's good to have ya.

My name's Rich and I reside in the wonderful state of Wyoming. I'm 18 and just started attending the University of Wyoming this fall. I'm going into Chemical Engineering, so trust me, I can share the pain. I love hunting (especially duck hunting), fishing, hiking, camping, and listening to music. What type of music do you like?

Feel free to jump right in and say what's on your mind! There's great people in here. Just don't believe a word of what Knee_Booter tells ya! [​IMG]

9. Pickle

Pickle Elite Refuge Member

I guess I should have including information about myself on my first post but i didnt think about it [​IMG] . My name is Chad, I am 18 amd I will be starting college on the 16th of this month, I moved to Illinois from TN, Knee_Nooter is my best bud, I love all kinds of hunting, especially duck and goose huntin,

Pickle

------------------
    "But to those whose hearts are stirred by the sound of whistling wings and quacking mallards, wildlife is....not merely an acquired taste.
    Aldo Leopold

come visit Pickle's Page www.geocities.com/tnwaterfowler/index.html

10. Canarda

Canarda Guest

Hey Pickle! You're starting college this month? Good luck! What are you going to major in? I'm an English-Chemistry major, something I wouldn't recommend unless you were sure that you really like both of those subjects, 'cause when you combine them, it's not that much fun.

1 Shot Kill, I've only been hunting twice in my life, and both times I wasn't even allowed NEAR a gun. Both times were in Africa and both times the people I went with were hunting zebra. It was pretty surreal.

You're in chemical engineering, HunterNWyo? Actually, if I didn't eventually want to get into med school, I would probably have changed to doing an engineering degree, because I really like maths - so I end up being the only person in my math classes who is actually taking the class as an ELECTIVE [​IMG] What kind of music do I like? Well, I usually find myself listening to U2, The Tragically Hip, Our Lady Peace, Dido, Blink 182... and, and... well many more, because I pretty much like all types of music... except country [​IMG]

------------------
    School sucks...

marcy_marc7@hotmail.com