Hello Everyone!!

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Canarda, Jan 10, 2001.

1. Canaduck

Canaduck Elite Refuge Member

Hey, hey, another HIP fan. They are my absolute favourite band and with you being from Kingston you should have the latest dirt, WHEN WILL THERE BE ANOTHER ROADSIDE ATTRACTION????? They are amazing live but all they do nowadays is inside CRAP in stadiums that echo so bad you can't even hear what they are saying!! Anyways enough whining!

I too am a pre-med student but at the University of Regina. What are you taking this semester? Did you write the MCAT this summer? I have to take Biochem 320 and Chem 230 so the semester should be a fun one [​IMG]! I agree completely with your signature(school sucks!!!) and can't wait for the SUMMER!!!

LOOKS LIKE HUNTER AND I ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DROP'EM!!! [​IMG]

------------------
    Take'em!!!

Canaduck
    schweitz@sk.sympatico.ca

2. Knee_Booter

Knee_Booter Moderator Sponsor Moderator

canaduck what are you talking about dropping? it better not be anyone .... well it is hunter you are talking about, haha just kidding lads. and ms Canarda how rude of me, i didn;t even tell you anything about me. well i am old, enuf' said about that one, my name is scott and i go to the Uni of Tennessee at Knoxville - GO VOLS - i am pro staff at Reelfoot Lake TN for a small guide service. watch out for ol' Pickle, he's a fairly dangerous man in 7 states! [​IMG]

------------------
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."

Knee_Booter

[This message has been edited by Knee_Booter (edited 01-11-2001).]

3. Canaduck

Canaduck Elite Refuge Member

I forgot, you guys don't bleed hockey like us CANUCKS! I'm talking about dropping the mitts(hockey gloves)!!1 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------
    Take'em!!!

Canaduck
    schweitz@sk.sympatico.ca

4. Canarda

Canarda Guest

You're pre-med too, Canaduck?! Cool [​IMG] What med schools are you applying too? Have you written the MCAT yet? I wrote it last April. Biochem and Chem in the same semester? Quit yer whinin'!!! Ahhh, I'm just joking [​IMG] I'm taking Poetry of the Romantics, Calculus IV, Biochem II, Organic Chem III, Inorganic Chem II, and The Greco-Roman Plays. Let's just say that I'm a busy girl! I definately like the Hip! I've only seen them perform twice, and both times were at fairly small clubs and the sound was pretty good, so I have good memories of their performances. I have no idea when they're going to be touring again and/or hitting Saskatchewan, so I can't help ya out there. I think I heard somewhere that they were thinking of taking some time off to start families or something... great news for us, huh? Drop 'em?! *LOL* I love it! I seriously love hockey... what's your favourite team?

Hey Knee! You're at U of Tenn? I've heard that that's a pretty good school. What's your major?

5. HunterNWyo

HunterNWyo Senior Refuge Member

I haven't met a bigger hockey fan yet than my roommate, so have no fear... I know very well what "drop'em" means. [​IMG]

6. Colby

Colby Senior Refuge Member

Man, look at you guys post up when theres a girl involved. Just kiddin.

Welcome Canarda!! The names Shawn, and I am a Senior at Rocky Mountain College in Billings MT. I will be graduating in May, and HOPEFULLY getting a job flying for an Airline!!! Knee and I are definately the Grandpas of the Youth forum at 21. These guys are all cool, and by the looks of it most of them are single(HAHAHA). Have fun, See ya around.

Colby

7. Pickle

Pickle Elite Refuge Member

Hey Canaduck!

We had a guy come huntin with us a couple years ago that was from Ontario, He said he used to play minor league (???) hockey with Gretzkey and several others. He talked about how many trophies he won and stuff like that but all he looked like to me was a Canadian with about three teeth in his head hahahaha [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . J/K

Knee_Booter keep it down about the 7 states thing, I am trying to stay incognito!

Pickle

------------------
    "But to those whose hearts are stirred by the sound of whistling wings and quacking mallards, wildlife is....not merely an acquired taste.
    Aldo Leopold

come visit Pickle's Page www.geocities.com/tnwaterfowler/index.html

8. Canarda

Canarda Guest

Hey Colby! Nice to meet you [​IMG] Wow, you're almost done school! Man, I WISH I were you... I've only got, like, 12 more years left. I can hardly wait...

------------------
    School sucks...

[​IMG] Am I camoflauged??

marcy_marc7@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by Canarda (edited 01-13-2001).]