Hello from Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Member Intros, Announcements, Refuge Gang Events' started by sheboyganjohn, Sep 8, 2017.

1. sheboyganjohn

sheboyganjohn Refuge Member

Hi all. Have lurked around these boards on and off for years. I use to spend a lot of time on waterfowler.com back in the day. I'm into reloading steel shot, building duck boats, and making my own decoys. Figured I should join up on a site that is into all the same stuff. Posted up my last duck boat build on a boating website and got little response to it. I don't think I will have that type of problem around here.

See you around the boards,
    John

2. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome aboard. You'll find lots of opportunities to exchange information about all things waterfowl on the Refuge Forums. :tu

3. JDK

JDK Moderator Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome to the Refuge.

4. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome to the Refuge. Sounds like you'll enjoy quite a few of our sub-forums here.

5. sheboyganjohn

sheboyganjohn Refuge Member

Thanks for all the welcomes.

I blew a disk out in my low back early August and had surgery on it three weeks ago. I have been off on short term disability so I have spent the time doing all the light weight stuff like reloading and working on decoys, and doing a lot of reading on-line. I just have my wife or son get everything together for me since I am on a 10 lb weight limit. Other than losing a lot of strength in my legs I am doing fine.