1. Quakbangsplash

Quakbangsplash Refuge Member

My name is Andrew from St Augustine, FL. I have been infected with adult onset hunting disease and in particular duck hunting. I have hunted a bunch in Nebraska, Arkansas, and Mississippi. Occasionally, will hunt teal and woodies around here and in Southern Georgia. I own a lawn care business and have every other week off from November through mid march and like to spend my off weeks chasing ducks. I have a great finished dog named Abby and blow my lares everyday in the truck. This year I am hunting a lease in Mississippi mostly but my plan for next year is to hunt all public in Mississippi and Arkansas. Ill be in Mississippi for the majority of January so feel free to contact me if you want to hunt some flooded ag fields or go chase them in the public spots. Appreciate all the more seasoned members on here who share their time and experiences.

2. JDK

JDK Moderator Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome to the refuge.

3. AvianQuest

AvianQuest Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

Welcome aboard!

4. Lame-Duck

Lame-Duck Elite Refuge Member

Andrew...Glad to have you as a member here on the Forums. The fact that you blow a Lares call automatically puts you at the top of my list. :) The T-1 and the Hybrid are the only duck calls I use anymore.