Hello!

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by Noquack, May 22, 2001.

1. Noquack

Noquack Guest

Finally - Colorado is on the map. Thanks Eman. I used to frequent this site a lot - about 2 years ago, but back then there wasn't many refuge gang members from CO. I'm back and its nice seeing all the great improvements since then including our own state forum. Looking foward to chatting with you all.

Noquack.

2. ColoDuk

ColoDuk Elite Refuge Member

i was in the same prediciment myself i was just always surfing all of the Colorado reports all over the place and now at last we have a forum on a site that i like, i joined in 98 and was waiting for a Colorado forum for a long time, by the way where at in Colorado are ya from
    Duk

3. EMan

EMan Senior Refuge Member

Most people think of Colorado for Elk or Colorado for Mule Deer, but they don't know the REAL hunting here. And that's good.

Once we get a little closer to season, we should really get kicking.

I hunt pretty much all over the state, but will be hunting the hell out of Sterling this year.

4. Noquack

Noquack Guest

ColoDuk and Eman, I'm from Denver and primarily hunt the along the south platte drainage, depending on how the season is going, I try at least to get 30 days of duck hunting in, although last year with the drought and early hard freeze , I only got 8 days in, so hopefully this year will be better. Rain baby, rain.