HELP; duck hunting around fairbanks

Discussion in 'Alaska Flyway Forum' started by mac87toy, Jan 21, 2008.

1. patrickwellis

patrickwellis Senior Refuge Member

Sounds like a challenge to me! As long as you guys don't mind getting beat by an AirForce guy. ;)

2. R.A.Coleman

R.A.Coleman Senior Refuge Member

First order of business is for ODH Inc. Fairbanks area Chapter only.

Greg: Looks like your STUCK with the Trophy Till you get back. Maybe you can get rid of it when we WET you and Andy Down at the Silver Gulch, on your return from the War Zone.

Andy: I figure you will be there. Keep taking care of you Men and Shave tails Sarnt.

If either of your Ladies need help while your gone, If they Dont Call, BOB IS GONNA BE Upset. (couldn't uses the word I was thinking)...

Tim and Diana: If your in the State attendance at the Wet Down is Manditory.

Corey: What about it? See the Above. Get Crystal to come too, or just listen to the music here http://humor.beecy.net/menwomen/mansong/ :l

Now that brings us too the Light Work.

Patty boy, There AIN"T NO WAY IN HELL your gonna out shoot any of this crew! Unless Your 6'6" and way over AFR 35-11 and can Steal my Glasses. On second thought maybe Coreys Glasses, too.

Now If your old enough to get into the NCO Club on Elmendorf, we might continue this over libations, I'll even buy the first Round. I'll be down there end of Feb. A old friend is a Retiring CMSgt. and the ceremony is on Mar. 1.
    They are also closing my Combat Comm. Squadron, So rondy weekend I gotta be there.

How big a boy are you anyway?

3. patrickwellis

patrickwellis Senior Refuge Member

R.A.

I would gladly accept if i was going to be in town, AF wants me to be TDY during that time so i can't make it. Next time your down let me know, we can meet up and tell a few lies over some cold and foamy beverages.