Ok so I know how this usually ends up but I am hoping it doesn't. I'm deciding whether or not to make a trip down to the Cache river area and visit a friend working down there. I have been searching some guides and/or leases, is it possible that someone would PM me and let me bounce some places I've been looking into and give me advice. I haven't made up my mind to head down because I'm also expecting our first big push of Canadian Geese around the same time. Thanks in advance for anyone's help!!!!....I'd also be willing to trade a goose hunt in northern Illinois for a duck hunt down there.