help with 45 mud buddy.....

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by THE GOTDUX, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1CRAZY1

1CRAZY1 Senior Refuge Member

Damn Stumpy 165, the old lady put you on a diet too?? Looks like with that weight you will be able to go sky diving this year bro!:l :l I will make the reservations!:cool:

2. Speck Spanker

Speck Spanker Senior Refuge Member

wow that is cool..Like i said i think they are all cool. Lets just have some fun and drink some barley pops..hoping for Sunday..have to help a buddy zero his rifle first..plus maybe able to do a little work:tu

3. extra mud

extra mud Elite Refuge Member

Hope it just turns around . dont need anymore of that !:no

4. 1CRAZY1

1CRAZY1 Senior Refuge Member

5. Speck Spanker

Speck Spanker Senior Refuge Member

6. stumpgrinder

stumpgrinder Banned

No way bro :no ...... I was da 7th man in da boat not da first :l

How's my sky-diving babes doin' lately anyways, dey missin' dat cajun accent yet? lol :D

7. Mud Doctor

Mud Doctor Elite Refuge Member

This has been another interesting thread. Seems this happens every year. And, then we have to settle back to reality.

When we develop a new model we immediately give a test motor to the general public to post numbers, send them to every event on the calendar and let Joe public post the real numbers.

When we get a new prop, we give it to the general public within days to test and report the results.

When we develop a new motor or performance product, we give it to a third party for testing and to the general public and post the results.

Do the math. Within a few weeks everyone will get a chance to see what 1 to 7 people in a boat with a 30 horse class motor will really do. Lets all go to California. :yes

8. callin'coop

callin'coop Elite Refuge Member

oh.....that makes sense because i was under the impression you sold them to the general public for testing...:eek:

9. Mud Doctor

Mud Doctor Elite Refuge Member

I think you get the point. :dv

This has been a good thread and a lot of loyal customers are enjoying their mud motors and boats. That is good.

There are a number of public events coming up and I encourage manufacturers, dealers and prostaff to send their best and latest to each. I would like to see all brands attend West Fest in California this month. The marsh promises much fun and customers can check out new rigs. Justin and I will be there along with dealers and prostaff and look forward to meeting everyone.

Soon, the birds will begin their migration and our customers will enjoy the ability to get to where they want with larger loads and better speeds than ever before. We introduced many new products this year and didn't hesitate to show them at events and let the public test each before they order.

Motors and boats get better each year thanks to competition, innovation and customer desires, a three legged stool of sort.

Hats off to all who enjoy our sport.

See you all in California. Lets load up the boats and see what we can do. :yes

10. buck19

buck19 Senior Refuge Member

hummm Mud Doctor .....

Two scenarios :rolleyes: .....

buy motor run for 2hours trim goes out work on motor for 4 hours fix trim?????
    Run motor for 30 min new trim blows???? New trim installed 2hours..... run for 1hr trim blows..... Receive newly designed bracket and trim ram install 2 hours... 1 hour later trim blows and belt goes out 2 miles from launch.... 2 hour walk push pole to landing...... defective belt???? But only half shows any sign of wear... O ya we can fix your trim if you upgrade for xxx$???? hummm who is doing the testing???? Ya want to know what I was clocked at:mad: ???? get money back thanks

Buy the "inferior" motor 72 hours and 2 motors..... no problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.