Help.

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by swampswimmingshrek, Jul 22, 2009.

1. swampswimmingshrek

swampswimmingshrek Elite Refuge Member

Ladies my wife is an extremely avid hunter. In fact she is my main hunting partner. When we got together she moved up here away from all of her friends. Well we are having trouble meeting any gals that hunt or like to do anything but go to the mall. Any ideas how to find some outdoor ladies for her to hunt with? She would just like a few gals to hunt with and as she says "Leave the silly boys at home.":l

2. Mrs. Ripline

Mrs. Ripline Senior Refuge Member

Maybe check with some local game farms if there are any and see if they are aware of any women hunting clubs. Any local shooting ranges? Your state DNR may have some ideas of who to contact. Also maybe contact the regional Safari Club International branch. Local fishing clubs, sometimes women who enjoy fishing also cross over and hunt too. Dog training facilities or clubs? Hope those suggestion pan out for you, good luck and happy hunting.

3. Kimmie

Kimmie Moderator Sponsor Moderator

DU events and any of your outdoor expos are great places to network...

:)

4. cowgirlnca

cowgirlnca Senior Refuge Member

Out here in CA they have women's pheasant hunts, I always meet women that want to hunt w/ other women there. Maybe you guys have some of those too?