Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

Henry Decoy Show

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by DANNY NEWELL, Jan 22, 2018.

1. meha king

meha king Refuge Member

6 bucks to get in and 800 bucks for a decoy. You all say you are going . Just lets see pics of what you purchase .And I don't mean a bag of jerky . :l:grvn As far as calls go .... Well never mind..to mentioned this show is like mentioned Braidwood:joker

2. dukkalr

dukkalr Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

what"s your problems with calls???

3. meha king

meha king Refuge Member

Oh no problem ,it just seems that guys brag about there 200 dollar calls when a 20 dollar call does just as good. The bottom line is they are just plastic or wood. I used to machine acrylic and polycarbonate way back before it was popular. So when someone says that they make the best call and they say it’s worth 150 to 200 bucks. I don’t think so.the bottom line is if you stink with a 20 dollar call you will still stink with a 200 dollar call. The only thing is that you will be out 180 bucks.

4. dukkalr

dukkalr Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

first you say--"oh no problem",, then you proceed to tell us "what the problem is",,, :l:l,,,,, you can apply that theory to alot of stuff,,,,, 350k home,,,,47k truck,,20k boat,,,, 150 dolla hooker:doh,, steak prices... sitka gear,,, boots,,, insurance,,,decoys,,, guns,,, you dont need an expensive home, or a new truck or eat steak or new and latest greatest clothes decoys or a new gun,,, but people buy them, if there is a market for it, someone will make it and sell it and like all fore mentioned things,,, they are all sold by salesmen,:eek: calls must be you pet peeve :yes,,,,,to each their own

5. meha king

meha king Refuge Member

first you say--"oh no problem",, then you proceed to tell us "what the problem is",,, :l:l,,,,, you can apply that theory to alot of stuff,,,,, 350k home,,,,47k truck,,20k boat,,,, 150 dolla hooker:doh,, steak prices... sitka gear,,, boots,,, insurance,,,decoys,,, guns,,, you dont need an expensive home, or a new truck or eat steak or new and latest greatest clothes decoys or a new gun,,, but people buy them, if there is a market for it, someone will make it and sell it and like all fore mentioned things,,, they are all sold by salesmen,:eek: calls must be you pet peeve :yes,,,,,to each their own

Wow with all them there numbers you seem to be doing well selling them there calls . I am just replying to you because you asked.It seems like you gotta big old house a fancy truck a big boat ,you eat steak wear great gear that I only see in a catalog and decoys that come with flocked heads ( you don't need to make them) OH and a hooker .... Dang bro you be LIVIN...sounds like its not the next generation for you ...If so you would give JonC and his kids some free calls.(just saying). Im just a poor union worker just trying to get by..TeeHee. OH and far as salesmen go they are like car salesmen and Lawyers what one do you fall in . Im just struggling, do you have any free stuff you can send me. (out of the goodness of your heart).And is that hooker really 150 if cheaper PM me ;):l:l:l OH no I think I just wet myself:joker:yes

6. rism

rism Senior Refuge Member

Hey meha king - careful !!! Rick gives away more calls than he sells -fact. I asked him for some reeds for my grandson. He sent him more reeds than he can use in his lifetime. Also threw in some "prototype" calls to try out along w/ other stuff. We have been having a blast changing reeds in different calls and seeing what they sound like. I have a lifetime collection of about 150 calls I mounted on a usable display board to keep track of them. Gave it to my grandson a couple years ago. Quite a few Winglock calls on it. To my knowledge there aren't any $100 calls included.

stevena198301 and riverrat47 like this.
  7. riverrat47

riverrat47 Elite Refuge Member

Ah, there is a good reason I have meha queen on my ignore list.

goosehunter64 and greenheadIL like this.
  8. meha king

meha king Refuge Member

River by answering you are not ignoring me . And risk it is great that you guys are getting free stuff. I was just asking were is all of my free stuff. I have my hand out (give me give me). Oh maybe I can be a volunteer pro staffer. Need to get back to my union job (hay I’m on break, you got a problem with that)

9. dvegas

dvegas Senior Refuge Member

In reading your previous posts I just assumed you were an unintelligent idiot. Reading the posts in this thread has done nothing to change my (and probably everyone else’s) thoughts on this. However, I now also think you are a jackarse as well.

DarrenDuck and Reelcranky like this.
  10. meha king

meha king Refuge Member

Da Vargas . Ooo you got me all I have to say is :l:l:l:tu