Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

Henry Decoy Show

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by DANNY NEWELL, Jan 22, 2018.

1. dukkalr

dukkalr Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Meha, you fit this saying by Samuel Clemons aka Mark Twain,to a "T",, errrrr he was an American writer,entrepreneur,publisher, humorist, if you have any problems with those words and what they mean, just ask, from the wit and wisdom you have displayed so far you seem to be a shade above slow and dim witted, but who are we to judge:l,,, Mr Twain said--------
    “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”:yes:yes:yes:yes

2. meha king

meha king Refuge Member

I just enjoy ruffling the panties of the southern Boyz . It’s been slow on hear .....(so how about some free stuff :grvn

3. dukkalr

why?,, you hate calls and call makers,,why would you want free calls???,,, you a democratic/liberal/snowflake?? standing there with your hand out:scratch:scratch

goosehunter64 likes this.
  4. greenheadIL

greenheadIL Elite Refuge Member

Probably a Cubs fan too

goosehunter64 likes this.
  5. Jon C

Jon C Elite Refuge Member

Well Meha King all I'm going to Say is Rick has taken care of plenty of kids (and adults,banquets,benefits more than anyone will know because he doesn't want credit for it) ...and yes he has taken care of my boys and spent hours in his garage answering their questions and giving them pointers when he doesn't have too...So ya barked up the wrong tree on that one......god it's been a long week.......I'm worn out .:doh

stevena198301 likes this.
  6. Troller

Troller Senior Refuge Member

This must be one wild *** show. I don't have my license to conceal carry yet so I better pass.

7. meha king

meha king Refuge Member

WOW lets start with greened (to easy) not a cUBS fan just a PACKERS FAN (can't wait to hear about that ). like I said easy .... And Rick I never said I didn't like call makers you just thought I did the way I posted it. And as for the Troller goes Im not sure about his 2 cents. But on the application it asks about sex that would be M or F NOT yes or no;) kookie troll. And Jon C the things that Rick does is great and from the post of you and your kids with the pics you put up are the way things should be done . So Im not barking just gettin some giggles. The Biggest laughs are from the tough guys :flame. Like they say lighten up Franny.(Gees Jon why can't I get free stuff).Oh and I think this may be better then the Braidwood Post:l:l:sp I think I just wet myself. (again):tu DEDEDE

8. dukkalr

wehahoo,,, you win , lifes too short ...............

9. meha king

meha king Refuge Member

No Rick I didn’t win . Because you are not sending me a duck call. Thanks Bud I thought we were past all this. Like I said earlier just a sad old union worker just trying to get bye.

10. meha king

meha king Refuge Member

Hay Rick , are you going to be selling your calls at any of the sport shows