Here is an idea

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by Goose Pimp, Nov 26, 2003.

1. Goose Pimp

Goose Pimp Senior Refuge Member

Since gander wants 5000 to hit the turf this year lets start making a dent, I have not been able to hunt since my wife has been in the hospital since monday but I put Meatcaller on one of my fields and wouldnt you know it they limit with 7 guys:mad: :mad: but that's ok because this afternoon about 3:00 I got a wild hair and as shooting time ended there were 3 big honkers and 5 nice greenheads lying next to me so I do not feel so bad. I checked a couple of my fields and they were all loaded with geese so here is the plan 20 guys in 5 man teams on 4 fields hoping to put 60 on the ground, what do you guys think there are a ****load working these fields so we can even put a friendly wager on the whole thing who's interested?

2. FishingFool46456

FishingFool46456 Senior Refuge Member

I am very interested!

3. Gander D. Bander

Gander D. Bander Elite Refuge Member

I would love too scott but I am again on call...gotta catch up from the times I traded for going to canada, deer season etc, this is the last time till christmas so i will be interested any other time can put my group together and all come up together next weekend. Chris

4. WoodieWacker

WoodieWacker Senior Refuge Member

5. meatcaller

meatcaller Senior Refuge Member

appreciate it again scott. And this man aint lying about these fields being packed!!!! Damn, 5 spreads in that alfalfa field and everybody would limit, all teams. Let me know when and ill come out. Hope everything stays well with the family scott. Take care. Jon

6. USMC

USMC Elite Refuge Member

Just let me know when!!! I need some trigger time!!!!:D

7. ColoDuk

ColoDuk Elite Refuge Member

bring it on suckers, hey Goose Pimp if you want to be on a winning team i say you Join up with Meatcalla , Webby and i :D , thanks again bud, it was awesome this morning anytime you want to come out here im sure we can arrange you to get some of our birds along the front range

8. widgeon161

widgeon161 Refuge Member

I would love to go, if your willing to take a straight shootin' california boy

9. CSUguy

CSUguy Senior Refuge Member

Bring the pain.

10. webfoot00

webfoot00 Senior Refuge Member

I up. great hunting with ya coloduk,meatcaller. I had a blast. I wish ya could of been out there Goose Pimp. Thanks again.
    Matt