Here's Justin Trudeau Braving the Horrific Weather to Pay Respects to the Fallen

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Matagorda Bound, Nov 10, 2018 at 5:19 PM.

1. Matagorda Bound

Matagorda Bound Senior Refuge Member

2. Phytoplankton

Phytoplankton Elite Refuge Member

Trump failed to show, probably afraid his hair color would run. Apparently the "inclement weather" didn't stop Trudeau, Merkle, Macron, and several other heads of state from paying their respects.

The Other David and Slough Smell like this.
  3. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator Flyway Manager

I wouldn't have expected any less from any leader from Canada. The Vimy Ridge memorial honours the men who took the position from the Germans after all others had failed. This was the place it is said where Canada became a country. The four divisions of the CDN exp. force showed the value of meticulous strategy and tactics and overwhelmed the defensive positions. The Vimy Memorial site is a great place of honour for Canadians. For Trudeau not to visit it would be an insult to those men who served and especially those whose bodies remain in France.

[​IMG]

For Justin Trudeau and his Canadian delegation, there was an obvious place to start a weekend of commemorations marking the centenary of the armistice that ended the First World War: The still-pockmarked battlefield at Canada's National Memorial at Vimy Ridge. Dreary, damp skies and a chilling wind greeted the prime minister when he arrived off his overnight flight from Ottawa Saturday morning. But just as it was a century ago, Vimy Ridge remains a place for stoicism and national pride. "You stand for the values upon which Canada was built, values like democracy, equality, justice and liberty. And what I can barely know, you will never forget," Trudeau told a half-dozen representatives of veterans' organizations following a wreath laying in the small cemetery on the memorial's grounds.

"From the very bottom of our hearts, thank you

Slough Smell likes this.
  4. Damian Wiening

Damian Wiening Elite Refuge Member

It is clear you have no idea of what happens when an American President travels by car, nobody moves anywhere near him.

The leaders you note are but little bait minnows, some openly helping destroy their nation, Merkle is the biggest one, Americas enemies love her, nobody's going to hurt the leader of Americas hat also.

No American Presidents life is going to be risked, those are very small roads and easy to block and ambush, Iran has no love for the leader of the great satan.

Sorry your girl lost.

welborn user likes this.
  5. Matagorda Bound

Yes and it is well known that Marine One cannot operate in humid environments with the wind blowing as much as 20 miles per hour because those Sikorsky's just can't handle it and that's why we preferred to just hump it rather than risk our lives boarding one when the skies looked threatening.

Just face reality, your hero is more concerned about how he'll look when that birdsnest on top of his head is free to take wing than honoring the memory of fallen heroes whose deaths guaranteed the safety and prosperity for racist grifters like his pappy to make hundreds of millions of dollars and pass it on to his boy who ----- and this is no joke ----- calls himself and entrepreneur. I mean, you are handed $430 million dollars when your old man croaks and you come up with some fantastic new idea about how to make money - buy real estate. I mean, what kind of mega genius do you have to be to even conceive of something as startlingly original as that?

Slough Smell likes this.
  6. Matagorda Bound

And Belleau Wood is where the United States Marine Corp truly became the premier fighting force in the world as opposed to their former existence as, basically, security guards for boats.

And on this, the 242nd Birthday of that magnificent outfit, the CiC chooses to sit on is rear end in a hotel room making bitchy mean-girl tweets about California. I'm really just here to meet personally with Putin for my yearly review and to receive further instructions and I can't be bothered to spend 2 gd hours out of my busy day to go honor them.

7. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

Aviation warfare officer (drones) right? Still stationed in DC?

YL03

8. Matagorda Bound

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you Ryen.

9. Waterdog Trainer

Waterdog Trainer Senior Refuge Member

He would of went if he was told there where hundreds of one tooth wonders in red hats jumping up and down.

10. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

I don't have much to worry about these days.

YL03