Canadian Hunters Forum Sponsors

Hey Bang !!!

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by Pirogue, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Pirogue

Pirogue Senior Refuge Member

Warren...not sure if you're aware but some joker on Youtube (DZ Nation) if posting some of your hunting videos as his own.
    Just a FYI

P

2. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator Flyway Manager

Yeah, I saw that. I'm putting comments in, linking it back to my video home page.

In case anybody is wondering, I post my hunting videos on youtube. They can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8hMNhL6GIiwxAWCpoBvIxQ/videos

I do take constructive criticism, and if you have any comments on them, you can post them there.

I will actually be doing a little more production on them this year, and I have been honored to be chosen to be a product ambassador for one of the ammunition manufacturers, so it looks like I'll be shooting for free, and maybe doing some product testing this fall. I'll post more information here and on Facebook, once things are finalized, and I am given direction on what I can or cannot post. I'm pretty pumped for this, as it is a great company that has done a lot of innovation for waterfowlers over the last 10-15 years.

As to DZNation, I think he is a Russian/Ukranian that just reposts and steals other guys posts. I'll just keep on trollling his videos and pasting links to my site.

Thanks for the heads up, Warren.

3. grande long

grande long Refuge Member

keep up the good work

4. Goosedude

Goosedude New Member

saw a couple of them the other day and thought the same thing. thought you might of changed your i.d. lol

5. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

What a dooshlorde. Why would you use someone else's footage?

6. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator Flyway Manager

He actually edited a couple of my videos and did a pretty good job. He also got more hits than I did. My ditch video on his channel is over 154,000 hits. Better marketing I guess.

7. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Well, he does put names like “when duck hunting is better that s.x” on his titles...

8. morduks

morduks Elite Refuge Member

Warren, I saw one a couple of weeks ago and posted "rip off" response comment. I think they deleted my reply, the douche bag. Anyway, as to the better titles today I found "hunting for a duck on a business trip" or some such. See here:
    Look familiar?
    Tom B.

9. browninga5m

browninga5m Refuge Member

Your videos are very popular where I live here in Iowa Lol. I have all my friends back here watching them

10. Ravenanme

Ravenanme Elite Refuge Member

Warren I hope you're not going to push those gold shells as being better than plain old steel shot ?
    Surly you have more pride than that ! I have been using your videos as a learning tool to some young'ns , as in let'em work fellas and "fine the line , shoot
    the lead".......We hope to see more ! Thanks