Hey ladies

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by Buckmark311, May 8, 2003.

1. Kimmie

Kimmie Moderator Sponsor Moderator

Let's don't even go there on the drivers license :eek: :( Corey's been saving money for 6 years to get a car.... I'm thinking a Yugo that has the 3 squirrels under the hood. He's thinking Trans-Am, Ford Powerstroke.....I just wonder if those jackets with the sleeves in the back come in different sizes or if they just strap ya in 'em to fit? :nutz

Kimmie :h

2. theduckblind

theduckblind Guest

Is that matured or inched that closer to being declared legally insane???:sp Two girls 15 and 25???? Have you had your last rights read to you...hehehehe

I'm sure your girls are wonderful..like I said it's the "others" out there that concern me.....:eek:

3. Longtom

Longtom Elite Refuge Member

Dang I guess I'm a bit more "mature" than I thought..........She turned 27 today..........:nutz

4. Buckmark311

Buckmark311 Senior Refuge Member

did i forget to let u ladies know that im 6'2''

greg

5. Daisyduck

Daisyduck Elite Refuge Member

I got three boys! But still think it would be fun to have a girl:rolleyes: I got 6 girls as neighbors and they are already trying to get my little guys!!!!!!! All sweet eyes and short tops and little swayin while they do their chatting! and we are talking 4-6 & 8!!!!! My sons luckily are totally obliviouse! They are like, "lets shoot stuff "."what can we blow up" and "wanna see my dog"! (which is cruel cause they are terrified of the dog!) But they are nice girls I just got nice boys too! ;)

6. it-flys-it-dies

it-flys-it-dies Elite Refuge Member

Daisy, let me keep the boys for a week and they will be all right!! Get them to hang around girls with that southern drawl!!!! They never be the same. LOL (j/k)

By the way, Longtom, I am from KY also? joking dude

7. Blueyed-goof

Blueyed-goof Senior Refuge Member

I dunno....i'm kinda young here myself...just finished my freshman year in college!! :sp glad it's done with

My brother is 16 going on 35....and has announced that he is going to marry his truck!! How's that for commitment?!:nutz he's been working on it for about a year now, got it all spiffed up and lookin nice...what does he do? He TOTALS it a month after getting his license by running a redlight w/ a Cadilac plowing into the side of him :rolleyes: he's a goof

Dani

8. theduckblind

theduckblind Guest

Buckmark,
    Nothing personal, but I don't care if you've been on the cover of GQ, ain't nobody dating my daughter...hell, she's not even dating until she's 32!!!!:eek: :h .

Seriously, this is just one Dad's opinion of someone dating his daughter....remember, us dads been down that road.......:nutz ....so we know all the tricks of the trade

9. Buckmark311

Buckmark311 Senior Refuge Member

Hey TheDuckBlind what is wrong with a fellow duckhunter dating ur daughter.

Greg

10. Native Arkie

Native Arkie Elite Refuge Member

When you have daughters of your own, you'll understand.

Do what I'm doing with my daughters. Tell their boyfriends that you own guns, have a shovel and 40 acres of swampland. If they even think about touching my daughter, they'll wake up dead and buried. Funny, they haven't had too many return boyfriends. I heard one of them say as he's walking away, "Is he serious?" To which my daughter says, "YEP!"