Hey ladies

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by Buckmark311, May 8, 2003.

1. GulfCoast

GulfCoast Moderate Moderator Moderator

I am digging the rules.

2. it-flys-it-dies

it-flys-it-dies Elite Refuge Member

OK Cindy, I hate to do this but it is a little fact that you are going to have to face in life.

I am 24 yrs old now, the girl I date for many years had a lot of the same rules. Let's just put it this way.......THEY DONT WORK!!!

You think you can control your daughters, well it is impossible. They do what they want to do, and it doesnt matter. Sorry, but the truth hurts. The more you keep your kids under your thumb the more they will rebell! Example: ME

I would like to apologize to all Fathers and Mothers I just broke this too, and the ones that already knew this, but a little dose of reality helps sometimes.

BTW; to whomever thinks that the old "I got guns" trick works. Well, I got more guns and many more redneck friends! HAHAHA

3. Native Arkie

Native Arkie Elite Refuge Member

Boy, at 24 y/o I doubt you've got more guns and redneck friends than I do. Some in high places and more in low places. You touch either one of my daughters and there is no place on this earth where you will be safe. Don't run, you'll only die tired............hehe

4. Kimmie

Kimmie Moderator Sponsor Moderator

Native Arkie- I'm wondering if you might be my long lost uncle :l

It flies- It's obvious you've never had to live with/deal with anyone like my Daddy... Probably a good thing ;)

Kimmie :)

5. Daisyduck

Daisyduck Elite Refuge Member

This keeps getting better and better. I am thinking maybe I DON"T want to try again for a girl!! LOL

6. it-flys-it-dies

it-flys-it-dies Elite Refuge Member

Native Arkie, no worries man, I live too far from you. LOL

I knew that post would get to some people. HEHE

7. theduckblind

theduckblind Guest

It-Flies,
    Like I said earlier, it's not my daughter I'm worried about, it's the other 4 million d@#ks out there that concerns me.

And here's one reality check for ya...if you break her heart, nothing worse than p.o.'d Dad looking ya. Cause remember one thing, no matter who ya where, what ya do, how many guns ya have, how much money ya make, how much ya love duck hunting, NO ONE will ever be good enough for my daughter. :D

8. Ruddy Ducker

Ruddy Ducker Guest

You say your tall, dark and handsome yet your looking for a woman online! Hah:l :l

No we know hes short, fat, and a carrot top!:l :p

9. Buckmark311

Buckmark311 Senior Refuge Member

Never. ill try and put a pic of myself up. So u can see im tall dark and handsome.

10. Ruddy Ducker

Ruddy Ducker Guest

Try www.matches.com

You'll have better luck, they dont care what you look like!:l