Hillary Clinton's latest reasons for her loss to Trump.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Notice what she says about race and gender. Apparently, to her, they are more important than political substance.

She's in essence saying Obama beat her previously when she ran for the democrat candidate position was because he is black. How white of her.

http://people.com/politics/hillary-clinton-blames-election-loss-sexism-james-comey-interference/

The former first lady spoke about her new memoir What Happened, which details her own mistakes and factors that she believes costs her the presidency, in her first live TV interview since the election on Today.

When asked by Savannah Guthrie if America is more hesitant to elect a woman than an African-American, Clinton said the studies prove it to be so.

“I think there’s a lot of evidence, a lot of research, supporting the idea that race is a much more motivating factor for voters than gender is,” she responded.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  2. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Referenced quotes say Hillary said...
    I think that in her denial of reality, Hillary lost sight of the point that known character flaws is an even higher level motivating factor.

3. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

She keeps slapping at the democrat base and believing the Sanders voters would just fall in line and vote for her. That and her Deplorables comment along with attacking stay at home moms didn't help either. She assumed every woman felt they were victims and wanted to be liberated.

The combination of all of her weird accusations and weird attacks on her own parties base and her even, as you said, what her own denial of reality and character flaws may have motivated those that might not also live in that altered state of reality to be scared enough to "anybody but" vote.

Did she ever put forth any jobs programs besides raising the minimum wage and shutting down the coal industry? That while pretending to be one of the unwashed masses while wearing $25,000 Armani jackets and getting $600.00 haircuts.

That, and I believe this was her most fatal error...she went after the guns. That Australian program was something to look at comment was another out of touch comment. Those pictures of piles of guns in Australia waiting to be destroyed caused many folks a bad gut feeling. I saw a Garand in one of those pictures and I immediately had a very negative reaction.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    OneShotBandit and API like this.
  4. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

Democrats just think voters are stupid. And about half of them are.

Bear likes this.
  5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

That's the rumor.

6. API

Reads like Hillary has provided a "how to not campaign" tutorial for the 2018 Dem effort?

Bear likes this.
  7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

We'll see if they have learned the lesson. Unfortunately from what I've experienced with Liberals...they never do.

8. API

Bet that the other side of the aisle is more than happy to accommodate the slow learners.

Bear likes this.
  9. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

2018 is closer than we think. A different set of experiences and motivations than 2016. It could get very interesting.

API likes this.
  10. wingmatt

wingmatt Elite Refuge Member

So in retrospect, she should have had Rachael Dolezal on her ticket? :dv

Bear likes this.