Hodoo Island - Closed Zone

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by Sweatliner, Nov 7, 2013.

1. JuvieCoot

JuvieCoot Elite Refuge Member

Sure thing Dave. Will do

2. 7mllrds

7mllrds Banned

In fact, I bet you don't even know who this Castro guy is. Some other clown probably misinformed you and you like to think you're some kind of detective when all you really look like is an idiot.
    I got an idea--how about trying to argue the controversy at hand and the point of the thread rather than wasting everyone's time showing them what a moron you are.

3. DERODOM

DERODOM Elite Refuge Member

David Castro :tu

4. JuvieCoot

JuvieCoot Elite Refuge Member

^ that guy aka green is gold aka mallards only aka 7mllllllllllllllrrrrrddddssss

5. ditchbanker

ditchbanker Elite Refuge Member

Well Mr Gold...

The point is you have either a reading comprehension problem, or a writing composition problem, perhaps both...Hard to understand how you made it through med school let alone passed your exams when you cannot comprehend the contradiction of your own thoughts.

Difficult to understand too why you would return again and again to this forum under different names since you seem to dislike so many people here...although perhaps you gave us all a big clue by stealing Fred's namesake.

When it comes to name creativity, Fred's got you whooped hands-down....heck, he even paid for a sponsorship just so he could participate on the forum once again...HEY...maybe for next time you can design some kinda duck-hunting waterproof camo cast?...although I worry for your patients when you write their prescriptions.

6. huntandfishguy

huntandfishguy Refuge Member

It seems I have stepped into the middle of a turf war.. Oneshot I assumed you meant shooting one rat at a time meant writing citations and burning the building down meant closing the levee....I think I was wrong but it's still funny. Well at least to me

Proceed with your who's who battle

7. Mean Gene

Mean Gene Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

Get it over and just combine the whole thing: davecastrogreeenisgold7mllrdsmallardsonly. It's a little cumbersome, but it'll work. Well, until the next banning, then you'll just have to add some more letters. :l:l

8. CalBaer

CalBaer Elite Refuge Member

I keep trying to explain.....Howard Slough took part of their closed zone at the south end of the refuge that wasn't accessible by any one and added blinds for 2 juniors and an adult.

One section of one pond at Colusa was added for Juniors with an adult after it was already converted to an Assigned Pond. It is an incentive for an adult to take a junior. It is the only "Junior" pond on the entire Sacramento Complex. I think adult only hunters will be OK with one party on the entire refuge qualifying under your term of "limited access". It is the worst hole on the pond. ;)

The Sac Complex at least makes the appearance of consulting hunters when they make changes. They pretty much are going to make them any way. But at least we can see the changes coming our way. :l

However, changes at LDC often get made w/o hunter input. Hoodoo Island is a good example. The addition of the 11 Blinds in Free Roam 12 years ago is another good example, too. Oh wait, hey, we were consulted on the 11 and 12 blinds. :doh I think the excuse of skyscraping and levee shooting were used to install them, too. Though I never heard of one hunter ever getting a citation for it. ;) Then again, like the Sutter Levee, I never hunted it.

9. twoducks

twoducks Senior Refuge Member

Will not jumping on but I think Delevan AP 11 is now a jr required site as of last year. None at Sac I believe but soon to be I think.

10. CalBaer

CalBaer Elite Refuge Member

You are correct. :tu I think it was added two years ago. Not really a need at Sac. All of the blinds or AP's are good for one party any way. Unless a new AP is getting created???