Homegrown ?No-Go? Zones ? None Dare Call It? Jihad Terrorist Training Camps!

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by WoodieSC, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Steve Borgwald

Steve Borgwald Elite Refuge Member

Yeah, I don't understand why Fox felt the need to apologize for what a guest said. My guess would be that pressure came from the British government to do so.

2. WoodieSC

WoodieSC North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

That's what I was thinking... and possibly the French also. And quite possibly, on both counts, a LOT of pressure - or threats - from their respective Muslim organizations, along with the embarrassment that the world was talking about their being "chicken" to enforce their country's laws.

Just speculatin', of course...

3. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Folks not being skeptical would be a concern in itself. Baaaaa baa. :cool:

4. blood of the ram

blood of the ram Elite Refuge Member

I guess it is possible that there really are 751 (not 750!) non-Muslim no-go zones in Europe and that the governments of France and Britain somehow pressured Fox news into making a false retraction and apology.

Many things are possible, once you throw rationality and reason out the window: http://www.timesofisrael.com/attacks-blamed-on-shape-shifting-jews/

5. Steve Borgwald

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  6. blood of the ram

blood of the ram Elite Refuge Member

I gues that depends on whether the Frnch government really turns up the heat on 'em.

:l

7. WoodieSC

WoodieSC North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Yeah, like I'm going to take this woman seriously... :rolleyes: :doh

8. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

But, but, but... don't ya get a big hoot when folks invoke lunatics to make a point? :l

9. Steve Borgwald

Why, thanks for pointing that out. Where's the outrage from "David Cameron and a bunch of mad French television stations" over the CNN broadcasts?

10. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Remembered some threads on this, so I thought I would post...

http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/05/minnesota-muslims-brutally-honest-we-want-shariah/#slufrwVHA3ch8AGc.99

“This is a free country; that’s the beauty of it. We love America, it’s a great country, freedom of choice, freedom of religion, so we don’t have any issues,” said the neatly dressed man with a sport coat and tie.

Things devolved from there.

One young man with dark sunglasses and a big smile, followed by another in a plaid dress shirt, and another with long hair stuffed under a Brooklyn Nets baseball cap, all said they would prefer to live under Islamic law rather than American law.

“I’m a Muslim. I prefer Shariah law,” the man in the dress shirt said.

“Shariah law, yes,” said another.

“Of course, yeah,” said the one in the Nets baseball cap.

Asked if most of his friends felt the same way, he responded, “Of course if you’re a Muslim, yeah.”

A woman wearing a pink hijab and traditional dress was asked if it’s OK for a father to make his young daughter marry a man of his choice.

“Yeah, yeah, he can, he can. He has the authority, you know, yeah, to do that.”

“How young do you think it is OK?” the interviewer asked.

“Ah, yeah, 15,” she answered.

The youngest person interviewed, a boy who appeared no more than 14 or 15, said it was easy to be a Muslim in his local school. He said he did not experience any persecution being a Muslim in Minneapolis.

He said he would prefer Shariah, however, because it was a much “tighter” society and, therefore, less prone to crime.

“Shariah law, it says that if you steal something, they cut off your hand,” the boy said, making a cutting motion with one hand against the other. “So, basically, they can leave their doors open. Nobody’s going to steal anything because Shariah is so tight. Usually, they don’t do anything. The smallest things usually have big consequences.